Fresh news about inokatsu from redwolf!

kimkafwan

Unregulated CO2 FTL

My only concern at this point is the velocity at which the CO2 mags will shoot. Unregulated CO2 is usually way over skirmish limits even in the states but who knows, perhaps there's some kind of little regulator valve inside the mag that keeps the pressure to reasonable levels.

^_^

i very much doubt that they will ignore the velocity limits that are so common in the west.

and even if it is a little hot. any idiot can fit a restrictor screw, problem solved.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oddly enough, the Co2 version are made for the "export" market, ie places other than japan so yeah, i would assume there's some sort of restricter system in there somewhere...or at least i hope they will offer one.

Having looked at the videos of the WA M4, but been mightily unimpressed by plastic bodies and 105 USD mags, I'm really looking forward to their " Masterwork" guns.

I'm desperatley hoping for a GBB C02 L85A2.

Having looked at the videos of the WA M4, but been mightily unimpressed by plastic bodies and 105 USD mags, I'm really looking forward to their " Masterwork" guns.

understanding if this seems off topic or not, but the highest i've seen for those WA mags was 130!..RIDICULOUS!!! I'm pretty sure inokatsu wanna help WA as much as they wanna win over those of us who dream of the guns they have to come. A whole month is quite the wait, but a wait worthwhile i'd say. +, look at how much one would have to spend to upgrade a WA M4 compared to what alread comes with an Inokatsu M4...any debate? :unsure:

Sigh

1.) The bodies on the WA M4 are actually pretty nice. Granted Alum will be better, but the stocks are still pretty nice and hold up great.

2.) Yes the mags suck and cost alot. You can thank the dumb@ss HK dealers for that, and if you think for even a second they won't do the exact same thing to the inokatsu mags.....then do you want to buy some swamp land :)

Just cos its nice plastic doesn't excuse it being plastic. The inokatsu mags seem to be of a simpler construction. It's like comparing a GBB pistol mag to MAG midcaps in simplicity ( well.. sort of)

Anyway, this isn't a WA vs Inokatsu thread.

And... is this swamp land full of swamp gold?

Just cos its nice plastic doesn't excuse it being plastic. The inokatsu mags seem to be of a simpler construction. It's like comparing a GBB pistol mag to MAG midcaps in simplicity ( well.. sort of)

Anyway, this isn't a WA vs Inokatsu thread.

And... is this swamp land full of swamp gold?

Ok I have to call you out on this. How the hell can you make the statement that inokatsu mags are of simpler construction? Have you seen either of the mags in real life? They are actually pretty simple, just poorly put together.

The picture on this page with the semi exploded Inny mag. The way its laid out suggests, to me at least, that you just click/screw in your capsule, fill your BBs and you're done. Little maintenance, since the reservoir is disposable, unlike any GBB magazines which need regular maintenance to run at their best, because the reservoir is in constant use. That's what I meant by simpler.

To be fair, I've not even seen a WA M4 in real life... however, I'd not buy one simply because if the Chinese clones can have metal bodies, why the fook can't WA. I wasn't aware WA m4 mags were poorly put together either. As far as I'm aware, they're just big regular gas gun magazines.

Well given the fact that this is way less expensive than the 2 PTW's that I was going to purchase (One for me, one for my progenitor ;) )

I might be getting 4 of this for me and my dad :P (His birthday is one day after mine, 2 for each)

I still think $50.00 for ONE MAGAZINE is a lot of money. From what i can tell, the Inokatsu is a WAM4 with a metal body. Sure there are some differnces, but they both suffer from the same design flaw. If they had put the gas tube in the stock like a RAP 4, not only would the mags be CHEAPER, but there would not be as much wasted gas and cool down issues.

I'm still not sold on either one... I'm debating on getting a RAP 4 (although im not sure how well they hold up). But I'm really hoping that someone will come up with a better solution and fix these known issues.

If these are what we all hope they will be I will be officially selling my PTWs, and switching over. suitcase if I sold my PTW and second upper I could buy 5 of those guns. But a CQBR and M4A1 (plus my dad wants an M4A1 for himself) and move all my stuff back.

Count me in.

I still think $50.00 for ONE MAGAZINE is a lot of money. From what i can tell, the Inokatsu is a WAM4 with a metal body. Sure there are some differnces, but they both suffer from the same design flaw. If they had put the gas tube in the stock like a RAP 4, not only would the mags be CHEAPER, but there would not be as much wasted gas and cool down issues.

I'm still not sold on either one... I'm debating on getting a RAP 4 (although im not sure how well they hold up). But I'm really hoping that someone will come up with a better solution and fix these known issues.

The magazine looks like it just holds the bbs, and connects the CO2 capsule to a fill nozzle. Meaning that the magazine isn't a big tank like the WA design. This should mean that the cost IS lower. But well find out in a few weeks.

TRUE: you have a good point there Titleist but from the videos it still looks like a lot of gas escapes after each shot, meaning therfore that the operator can only do short bursts at best. So is this REALLY a skirmishable weapon or a traget practice weapon? (even if you only take single shots durring a skirmish... if the time ever arose and u needed to go full auto...would this gun still perform?...would the WAM4 for that matter still perform??) I'll await the reviews before makign my decision.

P.S GOD I HOPE I AM WRONG AND THIS WEAPON IS AWESOME.... Otherwise RAP4 here i come... sigh.

P.S GOD I HOPE I AM WRONG AND THIS WEAPON IS AWESOME.... Otherwise RAP4 here i come... sigh.

I knew a guy who had a RAP4, he is big into airsoft, has been for years and he told me he was quite disappointed with the RAP4 which he thought would be the future for airsoft.

Also the one he had, you had to put a bb into a plastic shell and whenever you shot it a shell would eject. Not very practical for skirmishing as you would have to buy the plastic shells for one time use during a game. Also its a real pain in the *albartroth* to reload each magazine, very tedious.

I wonder if the masterworks will work with WA mags? I mean obviously it aint gonna shoot as hot then, but if there is no way to shoot at low fps with the Co2 mags, why not?

(Please no one mention possible price discrepancies, that isint what im talking about.)

Anyone who wants blowback m4's with the gas in the stock tube should go and find a WA and strip it,

When the bolt comes back it goes into the stock tube and is then pushed back by the spring in the tube, hence the reason why the stock sets from inokatsu are £65-£75 and not £30 like normal aeg stocks

oh and price for a full metal WA externals (kitted with inokatsu stuff with the price for the gun being £340) is £515

So if UK retailers sell the WA at £500, they might decide to add the extra $40 on so in that case the WA will be cheaper but will require work(but only by £5)

Still prefer the WA though cos looking at the inokatsu vids there is hardly any recoil at all

I hope those VN mags fit the WA then I can make an M5 DMR for £440+ mag(£340 for the gun)! :)

TK

Archived