EbayBanned: New products

Crimson

Paul from Ebaybanned sent these new items info. They will be offering a fleece watch cap with velcro attatchements, they will be available in Black & CB. Here's a picture of it:

cap400.jpg

They will also be offering what they call "Combat Pants Gen3" which is basically a replica of the Crye designed trousers. They will be available in MultiCam, Khaki and Desert MARPAT. A depiction of them can be found bellow:

crye-replica.jpg

Source: Airsoft News Eu

http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php

They do seem to be all about the desert kit over at eBayBanned, guess they're just seeing all the middle eastern ops. style load-outs that are all the rage right now and going with the market. That said, with so many customers in the UK, european mainland and the US, there's surely got to be (on average) more practical applications for green gear for most players?

They do seem to be all about the desert kit over at eBayBanned, guess they're just seeing all the middle eastern ops. style load-outs that are all the rage right now and going with the market. That said, with so many customers in the UK, european mainland and the US, there's surely got to be (on average) more practical applications for green gear for most players?

Depends on where you play. For where I play in California, I find Multicam works best, then desert camos then green camos...

I was looking at that myself, but in the multicam pattern awhile back. I just can't bring myself to buy it though. On the one hand I would love to have it because I have heard great things about their direct action series shirts, but on the other hand what I really want is one in a short sleeve (which I'm pretty sure I'm never going to find). In any event I hear they make great stuff, and I'm sure it will be a good buy for a product in real multicam.

I was looking at that myself, but in the multicam pattern awhile back. I just can't bring myself to buy it though. On the one hand I would love to have it because I have heard great things about their direct action series shirts, but on the other hand what I really want is one in a short sleeve (which I'm pretty sure I'm never going to find). In any event I hear they make great stuff, and I'm sure it will be a good buy for a product in real multicam.

Why not buy one and get it tailored?

Desert MARPAT is an unusual choice.MARPAT or Black & the various other Camo schemes that have been requested must be in front of DMARPAT for most peoples choices?Saying that i'm sure some people will be made up.

RT B)

They probably chose Desert MARPAT so these will look like a replica of Crye's DIGI-2 pattern. The pants do look nice. I may have to pick up a pair in Khaki.

Liking the trousers too, unfortunatly I'm not holding my breath for them, the LaRue flip-to-side mounts were meant to be available in June, nothing yet and no word as to why.

Bizarrely that hat IS in stock.

EbayBanned, great stuff, when its there.

Wings :detective2:

I'm having problems getting any replies from Paul at ebaybanned.My Mrs ordered me a Jacket & a set of Multicam at the same time,the multicam has turned up with out problem but the still no sign of the Jacket.Not long after that order went in we ordered a Bowmans headset copy,taking a guess at which one was correct.They have since updated the site & now state one or two pins.Guess which one i ordered?I've been trying through paypal & his private email to contact him to change the headset to a two pin type before he posts it out & wanted to cancel the Multicam Jacket as it will be to small i think.Pauls private email bounced & we've had no reply from his paypal email.

I know they are moving warehouse & possibly having problems in the current political climate but if i don't get an answer from them soon i'm going to have to lodged a dispute & i really don't want to do that.

Anyone had any recent communications with Paul or the staff of ebaybanned?

RT B)

& i got a reply from him this afternoon.It read "your items have been shipped".No indication of Paul getting my mail regarding the Bowmans headset but firefox sell 1 into 2 adapters for my PMR for 6.50.I'll give them a bell tomorrow & order one so i can test the ebaybanned headset as soon as it arrives.

You mean something like this??

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...products_id=123

Archived