TM MEU

Utty

TADA

As you can probably tell, it differs from your bog-standard 1911 government pistol, with a trouser-stirring appearance thanks to the stunning grip, trigger and novak grips.

lol they didn't have the balls to put "nut-busting appearance". But it'll do.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

150$? Wow! Even if this has all the trades and shoots as nicely as TMs do, I dont think Ill ever buy a plastic 1911 after my WE Tactical.

Congrats to those who have been eagerly awating this, though!

Grip is a replica Pachmayr, should be comfy. It has Novak sights, which should be a lot easier to use than the old government model's milspec ones. Safety is longer, probably double sided. It also has a high riding beavertail grip safety... fancy trigger and hammer too. I'm definitely gonna have to pick this one up when it comes out...

Edit: How could I forget? Looks like they made a high cap mag for this one too. 28 shots? The M1911A1 could barely even empty it's 26 rounds on a full charge of green... 134a maybe, but green, not always. Wonder if they made the gas reservoir bigger with this mag?

I want the mag only....when is that coming out...lol

As for the gun, might get one down the line when I want another 1911 project.....even then I'd just use the guts and probably the controls to save some money on getting Nova parts(MSH+Ambi safety+Beaver tail already costs more than $150)

I have a question on those who have used the stock tm 1911 with green, as I want the purchase the MEU. Is the recoil pretty crisp when used with green on a plastic slide? Or is it still sluggish? Im comparing it to a stock Capa, or 226, (marui as well). If it is, then Im sold on the MEU.

I actually like "trouser-stirring" better than "nut-busting". :P

-Sale

They both have their charms, the former in a sort of dry, british manner, the latter in a more Team America-ish way (*fruitcage* YEAH).

IMHO. ^_^

Anyway, as I already have a 4.3 for functionality, and a Detonics for sechs, I won't be getting this.

tbh I'm more excited about the new CA GBBs (even though I probably shouldn't be.. but we'll see).

Archived