TM MEU

Utty

If they've improved the mag in terms of to properly emptying the rounds and locking the slide back every time that would be excellent, especially if I could just buy a few of the mags and stick 'em in my normal 1911. It is damn good looking as well I have to say.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they've improved the mag in terms of to properly emptying the rounds and locking the slide back every time that would be excellent, especially if I could just buy a few of the mags and stick 'em in my normal 1911. It is damn good looking as well I have to say.

Don't hold your breath. The gas tank in these single stack magazines is simply too small to accomplish that. It's a shame really, but it's the reason I favor the TM Glocks and Capas over their 1911 and P226.

Of course, if you simply load less BBs in the 1911/P226 mags, the problem is solved. Still, the Hi-Capa's ability to to rapidly blast off 30+ BBs sans cooldown, and still lock back with confidence, is an undeniable show of the benefits of, well, high capacity.

Depends on ambient temperature and exactly how fast you are unloading.

And I wonder how I've made full metal 1911s and P226s that lock back after emptying a full load of BBs in a relatively fast paced tempo.

-Sale

I'd like to see the fps readings for the individual shots. :P

dowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowant

dowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowantdowant...

This probably a very dumb question, but Ive had various results from different places ive ordered from. Do you think the orange coming on the gun will be on the barrel itself (like the more recent marui m1911a1 I received) or painted on the top of the slide? I prefer the former, but I just wanted to know if it varied from distributor or whatnot.

Hopefully it's decockable unlike TM HiCapa.

I doubt it, because the MEU will use a similar hammer mechanism as the 1911, and it can't be decocked by default.

But there's a modification you can make to be able to decock the hammer: http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?reviewID=168

After the mod you do need to remove the magazine before decocking, but that's something you can't change. If you really want to be able to decock with the mag in, you need a WA SCW 1911.

-Sale

Archived