TM MEU

Utty

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just picked up both and the biggest differences are that

1. The MEU is plastic and the WE is metal

2. Trades on the WE no trades on the TM(except Novak on sights)

3. WE has a rail

4. Lower price on the WE

5. TM mags compatible with TM 1911A1, WE not so much

Both nice pieces for the price.

DSC_0033-2.jpg

DSC_0034-3.jpg

Edit: Both guns fit nicely in SERPAs.

DSC_0031-4.jpg

heres something to give you an idea, this is from Redwolf

TM vs WE MEUs

:) i shoulda posted this up earlier

EDIT: im not too sure the other one they compare to the TM is actually a WE, as i've just had a look at the pictures on WGC, for one and they look very differant (trade's on the slide are diff)

The WE offering is NOT an MEU, its merely a wilson combat 1911.

Yes that is correct. The two airsoft pistols replicate different models of real steel weapons. They do however have very similar features.

Some comparison pictures.

WE top TM bottom

DSC_0032-5.jpg

WE left TM right

DSC_0031-5.jpg

TM left WE right

DSC_0033-4.jpg

TM top WE bottom

DSC_0034-4.jpg

WE left TM right

DSC_0035-3.jpg

WE right TM left

DSC_0036-3.jpg

nachostheclown are you sure that's the we version of the MEU? I found one on WGC. Just type MEU in search and you'll find it.

The WE I have is a replica of a Wilson Combat 1911 not the MEU. The one you have pictured looks almost identical to the TM. The only difference I can see externally is the Springfield trades.

Edit: For some reason I cant get onto Redwolf to see their comparison review. Which WE where they reviewing, the Wilson Combat or the MEU?

Edit: For some reason I cant get onto Redwolf to see their comparison review. Which WE where they reviewing, the Wilson Combat or the MEU?

they reviewed the we wilson combat cqb elite . basically said that tm meu and we wilson were both pretty decent. although upon hearing things about the wilson i find it hard to believe.

dunno if i should make a new thread but i guess ill ask the question here. has anyone else experienced the we wilson combat problem with the recoil spring plug breaking off and damaging the barrel bushing? seems like its happening to everyone. off evike's reviews it happened to 4 people already w. no remedy in sight.

Archived