HL1 Tactical helmet light replica

chas

I'm hoping that the brightness control is implimented well. Otherwise it'll be a little bit limited in what you could use it for :P

PS - those flat LED keyring things stuck on with sticky-back velcro..... they make good, cheap navigation lights and come in many different colours!

I'm hoping that the brightness control is implimented well. Otherwise it'll be a little bit limited in what you could use it for :P

PS - those flat LED keyring things stuck on with sticky-back velcro..... they make good, cheap navigation lights and come in many different colours!

Relax, it's just for airsoft right? You're not going to kill anyone and nobody's going to die.

these look sweet definately order one for my mich (and possibly ibh) as i know the us army use these on the mich but does the usmc use them on the pasgt/lwh? (do they use tan or od?)

cheers

99% sure they do, its tan

PX has the 3 colours available. Problem is it costs 30$ + shipping, but at least you can see the tan version and the accesories, wich I guess are two mounts.

Can someone identify them?

http://px.ishops.hk/productinfo.aspx?produ...amp;startpage=1

P.S. I think one is a helmet- and the other a belt/MOLLE mount?

Comparing it to the real stuff, Id say its a pretty good replica, nicely copied.

Looking at this PX place shipping is only $5, may give them a punt rather then waiting for EBB, who by the looks of it will take more then the stated week to get them up for sale.

Did you recieve an invoice from them or how do you know the shipping costs? I placed an order to see how much it would be to Spain and they dont have automatic payment, but they send you an invoice to your paypal account.

This is what i got at the checkout stage, but i doubt shipping is actually going to be free:

UUUUUUU.jpg

PX doesn't have a selector for the colours...

Youll probabilly have to ask for your desired colour in the comments box or when you sned the payment.

Did you recieve an invoice from them or how do you know the shipping costs? I placed an order to see how much it would be to Spain and they dont have automatic payment, but they send you an invoice to your paypal account.

This is what i got at the checkout stage, but i doubt shipping is actually going to be free:

UUUUUUU.jpg

Youll probabilly have to ask for your desired colour in the comments box or when you sned the payment.

We shall see. I'm waiting for my PP invoice now. I'm going to get an OD and a Black.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived