Classic Army - P90

orca

Spartan Imports was kind enough to send over more detailed pictures of the soon to be released CA90. Still no defined details yet, but a nice alternative to the chiclone P90 TR's. Will post more details as I get them here.

prototypep90sneakpeek1.jpg

prototypep90sneakpeek2.jpg

prototypep90sneakpeek3.jpg

prototypep90sneakpeek4.jpg

prototypep90sneakpeek5.jpg

prototypep90sneakpeek6.jpg

Very nice! Too bad there is no pictures of the sight yet though... I'm reaaaally hoping that they make an accurate looking P90 white or black reticle optical sight and not the bogus red dot like the Marui has. Couple that with a metal receiver and a nylon fiber body and I'll be all over this thing ^_^

When can we expect them on market? Prices?

If I had that info it would have been posted.

Very nice! Too bad there is no pictures of the sight yet though... I'm reaaaally hoping that they make an accurate looking P90 white or black reticle optical sight and not the bogus red dot like the Marui has. Couple that with a metal receiver and a nylon fiber body and I'll be all over this thing ^_^

It's a "copy" of the TM P90 reddot. Don't think that'll change during production.

well, whats the name of the real steel p90 sight, searching p90 on sight doesnt come up with anything =[? I might as well buy that and a CA p90 or something... lol

Trust me, it's not that hard to find someone selling the real steel P90 white ring sight. You can find the white ones for as low as $150 some times. The black ones go for $450+ and will sell in a day or two for sure.

Also, WTF is with the lack of fake rounds in that mag?

P90/PS90 Ring Sight.

I'll probably end up buying one. If it's anything like my Marui one, should be very good, considering my bone stock Marui has lasted nearly five years and hasn't had to be taken apart yet!

Also, WTF is with the lack of fake rounds in that mag?

It's a Hi-Cap. TM Hi Caps have no fake rounds either.

A nice metal upper reciever sold seperatley, would be nice.

Already being sold seperately:

G&P P90 Metal Receiver

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....roducts_id=2748

CA P90 Metal Receiver

http://www.classicarmy.com/product-popup.jsp?productid=1115

CA P90TR Metal Receiver

http://www.classicarmy.com/product-popup.jsp?productid=1114

Thanks for the heads up orca, can't access classic army website in work, and its down at home as the lap top has gone tops up. Does the P90 metal receiver (Not the P90TR metal receiver) come with the red dot?

Red dot in my TM P90 has given up the ghost (tried new batts etc) and taken a hit right through the brain pan, was looking for a replacement.

the problem is, i dont know what to search. Jin15 posted some key words a while back, i think, that resulted in some findings while p90 sight did not. =s

Look for a Ring Sights optical sight for the PS90. It's the civilian version of the P90 (semi auto only) but it has the exact same sight on it as the military P90. The technical name of the sight is the "Ring Sights MC-10-80" but most of the time you won't see that in the sales listings for em. Anyway, a lot of real steel shooters don't care for the stock PS90 white optical sight so you see them go up for sale a lot on certain firearms auction sights *cough* gun *cough* broker *cough* dot *cough* com...

Anyhoo, with a little patience you can get one relatively cheap. I've bought a few of them just to resell and I've never paid more than $90 posted for one, sometimes $70 if I get a really good deal. ^_^

Is the real ring sight better then the tiny and awkward TM Red dot? All I know is that my friends TM P90RD was just annoying to aim, the red dot blocked almost all of your view in front of it...

I never got a P90 because for one the TR is ugly and the RD has a horrible aiming device...

Does the P90 metal receiver (Not the P90TR metal receiver) come with the red dot?

I've asked that question to CA directly. Waiting for an answer.

EDIT...

Just got the answer back. No the CA P90 RDS Body does NOT include optics. Body only.

Archived