Yearbook Camb Pictures

thanks guys, that was are :P

Seriously, I am a beginning photographer, and this was a part of my duty. And not to mention I was under teacher or peer supervision 99% of the time, so no stalking for me :(

No, thats the beautiful thing about it. Yearbook is like a license to stalk, if anyone asks you have an airtight alibi. If anyone in yearbook questions you just claim that they dont understand great photography. Its an airtight scheme.... unless.... someone talks....

The Badger is putting out an official order, anyone who mentions school sponsored stalking via yearbook/journalism will be cast into the inter dimensional portal from which lord sex gets his load outs. Survival will be either impossible or extremely accurate, which ever it is, death will certainly be quick.

• 4 months later...

The Badger speaks the truth. I have "photographed" several females on track/swim team only to say that i worked for the yearbook staff.

my photos are @ www.alphabravo.ws

Outstanding photography you got there :D I especially liked the 2008 Wings and Wheels. I have attended a similar Event Called the Wings Wheels and Rotors Expo at Los Alamitos Airbase in Southern California

I will add some more pics once I find them again and get photobucket working.

Edit: Here they are:

_DSC8959.jpg

That's my Yearbook Class, they are on the Balcony of the Cafeteria of Cal State San Diego

_DSC9012.jpg

That's the photography class going to the classrooms

Edited by DesertFoxRomel