0.36 Digicon Whites

Malakith

Not really a comparison question so didnt put in that board.

Has something happened to these? I cant find a UK supplier with them in stock and Z1 have removed them entirely from their store.

If so can anyone recommend another 0.36 as an alternative? (dont want to get into indepth comparisons, just something to tide me over as im nearly out)

Not really a comparison question so didnt put in that board.

Has something happened to these? I cant find a UK supplier with them in stock and Z1 have removed them entirely from their store.

If so can anyone recommend another 0.36 as an alternative? (dont want to get into indepth comparisons, just something to tide me over as im nearly out)

last thing i heard they had stopped production siis make .33's so you might want to try those

According to their trade section on ASCUK, an airsoft shop called 'Beast Airsoft' have been in talks with a company to manufacturer 0.43g white BB's. But this is old news, the last time they posted any information was back in April, and there hasn't been anything from them since (despite me chasing them up about it :().

Correct me if I'm wrong but Digicon stopped making 0.33g and heavier BBs as soon as power limit regulation hit Japan.

What sort of gun are you going to use SIIS BBs for? Be worned those BBs are quite soft and brittle. It's ok for VSR/APS series if you work your bolt slow. But if you slam it foward or work it a bit rough, it will leave white spots of powders/smudge around the chamber. It doesn't break in pieces or nothing like that. Just bit brittle compare to like KSC/TM/Maruzen. It's definitely no-no for Tanaka/KJ M700 series. This is worse in GBBs, let alone AEGs.

And SIIS 0.33g is not very good BBs to start with. Their 0.28g BBs are far better but then still have that "soft surface" problem.

These are coming from my own exprience.

It seems that only good yet heaviest BBs on the market is TM 0.3g

Hope this helps.

ooh, more rumours to add to the pot...!

i heard any bb over 0.3g is now banned in japan, so alot of companies have stopped making anything this weight or above.

will try to find a link to back this up, but dont get too hopeful :P

of course, i will probably be proven wrong now by every japanese player here, sorry if i am :)

edit: it appears i didnt read the post before mine, about the weight thing. sorry!

begadi shop seem to do a dodgy looking .43 - doubts as to how good they are! If maruzen produced a .36 sgm is would pretty much render all the other sniping bbs obsolete.....

I beg to differ. If Maruzen were to manufacturer heavyweight SGM bb's, they would be cornering an additional segment of the market. While it's largely due to personal preference, most people know that different weight BB's react differently at various power levels. I personally think it would make sense for Maruzen to rake in this extra crowd of people.

However - what about the APS SR-2? If this rifle is an indicator of anything, it's that Maruzen are looking after the home market. What are the chances they will produce something solely for export? I can't answer that question - could someone with more experience of Japanese companies shed some light?

But, with a little luck, if supply and demand rules apply then the more people who are willing to buy, the lower the price of ammo becomes. Which is good for everyone ;)

i was going to say last night, thought i would let you all sweat for a few minutes...

but my net access is playing up at the moment, sorry chaps ;)

it was landwarrior i found them on, £10 a bag like RSM said :)

Archived