AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Castle Bravo

:o You make me jealous! Thats nearly the Ak74 I want to build :o Just put an AIMS-Stock an an Eotech ond the foregrip :P

Then what you should probably get is the DBoys AK74 (Solid Stock) and throw on one of those Element (?) AIMS Stocks with an Ultimak rail - or VFC equivalent if you can't get the Ultimak. Round it out with a cheap Romanian foregrip and you'd be good to go.

That's a Real Sword Chicom. You know Chicom refers to the chest rig he got not his AK47?

Ah! I see! I stand corrected! Very nice! Do there happen to be any Chinese stamps or markings on the back of the rig?

btw, Chicom is short for Chinese Communist. The slang Chicom gets used for more than chest rigs. ;)

1977 Izsmash AKMS

Better Image

RS 1972 Sling

RS AKMS drop case

RS Pepsi Bottle :)

G&G AKMS

you are from Tajikistan? HELLO!!! how are you! i am from Armenia! my uncle did a lot of business in the Tajikistan SSR. Btw Nice Gun! very good.

Ah! I see! I stand corrected! Very nice! Do there happen to be any Chinese stamps or markings on the back of the rig?

Nothing in Chinese, although I did add my name with an enamel paint marker after I got it. Kind of a new habit of mine.

btw, Chicom is short for Chinese Communist. The slang Chicom gets used for more than chest rigs. ;)

I know, but most of the other times I've seen this discussed the term "Chicom" was used for the chest rig. Of course, as this is the AK thread, I should have been more specific as that could have also referred to a Type 56.

Then again, it was made in a factory for sale to the US so would "ChiCap" be a better term? :lol:

Edited by pjones

Owned quite a few AK's now... But heres my latest ones...

Kalash AKS:

AK-1.jpg

And got bored:

aks74lightgrips.jpg

And then got bored, again, and re-varnished it in a darker colour:

Akrevarnished.jpg

new mags :D

aksmagbetterpic2-0i.jpg

and then bought this kalash AKSU, but never got on with it, so sold it :(

AKSU1.jpg

so my kalash AKS was treated to a GP30, which made it stupidly front heavy :(

gp30-2.jpg

but with that removed i foolishly fitted a drum mag, which was then sold off lol

AKS1-1.jpg

AKS1.jpg

Thats enough of my Ak's for now!

I just want my kalash full stock to arrive from HK :(