AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Chaoswithinthed my bro done a good job with them!

Yes Sgthanzo its a real kobra red dot sight that i got from Tantal! Havent really used it as i still need to zero it when i get time! Nice Aims & dragunov by the way! I'm tempted to get a Aims for my kobra! then i can fold the stock while i have the kobra mounted!

Yep sgthanzo they do! i had a posp before the kobra but it was pretty unless for skirmishing and it was huge! plus i like the kobra or even the PK-AS are very nice! Got mine from Tantal Here sturaiku it was about $200 plus shipping... its was the cheapest i could find! as www.kalinkaoptics.com/ where agood wee bit dearer! request a price list from Tantal and see how much he has it on for at the moment!

I have not gone out and skirmished it yet, but so far it is the nicest feeling airsoft AK I've handled. It also is decently accurate out of the box, so I don't think I'm going to upgrade it. I'm going to be using it in a two day game in two weeks, so I'll update it when I get to use it. I sold my VFC AKS74UN for this, and I have no regrets at all about selling that great AEG, so that may tell you something about my opinion on the type 56-1.

Edited by CAPAIRMAN