AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that the foregrips on Kalash guns and most other AK's for that matter are made out a solid block of wood and not plywood? The real ones are usually made out of plywood, so why not these? Plywood would be easier to make, stronger, cheaper and better looking.

Wow... well, I ordered the Kobra sight on Monday evening. Then today (2.5 days later) I had a brand new Kobra arrive at my work. Although their website says that they guarantee to match any online or Buy It Now price, you will notice that they don't list ANY possible means of communication to ask them something (until after you check out). Regardless, the sight is here, showed up fast, is definitely brand new (still sealed in a poly bag) and at least I had the peace of mind to know that I wasn't going to get scammed by going through Paypal. In the end, I would still strongly recommend FreedomOptics to anyone needing a Russian Optic.

Pics this weekend.

Thanks NegativeCambre! Yes i just sanded it :) perhaps a bit too much :(

If you think it's overly sanded, you can take some Flat Black spray paint, recoat it, then using extra fine steel wool re-weather it.

I did that with my AK104 when I felt I went too far and was much more satisfied with the second pass. ;)

PIC REQUEST: An AK74 with a normal AK47 scope mount (like the one TM makes) with different kind of red dots on it. Im too lazy to scroll this thread lawl.

are you talking about a weaver adapter? a 'normal' one would be a whole russian made scope or RDS.

SPB: nice, loving the maska, but whats going on with your AKSU's lower HG? looks odd.

PK-AS? Cobra? I hate you spb:)

Nice !

No actually you love me :D

Is that a real MASKA???? thats cool!

The real deal ;)

SPB: nice, loving the maska, but whats going on with your AKSU's lower HG? looks odd.

It's a non-vented Russian lower (also a Russian upper off course), I got it from Russia some years ago.

i heard from good sources the handguard looks good irl but spb sucks in making pictures :D

So true :P , and I hate making pictures :)