AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for the comments,

@ Onslaught I was at lenix the other day :P I was the Russian who made the tent work. Yeah man next time you want to see em you tell me man, we had the rack full of guns out there for a reason. We'll even have MORE guns out there hopefully the next lenix op.

I should be out there for the next Lenix op too with my recently completed MPiKM 'ish AK, we can fondle each others gun. A good time will be had by all. Oh, and I saw the game pictures, good stuff. Wish I could made it, but I needs a piston/piston head, hop up bucking.

IMG_2239copy.jpg

Edited by ComradeMP1
@ Onslaught I was at lenix the other day :P I was the Russian who made the tent work. Yeah man next time you want to see em you tell me man, we had the rack full of guns out there for a reason. We'll even have MORE guns out there hopefully the next lenix op.

Oh what the, i was watching you guys put that tent up. haha, for sure. Oberst said by the end of this month there will be a 3rd installment of the red tide rising. you probably didnt notice me but i had full MCCUU's and a 36c with a eo on top :P im sure one of you guys so me just staring at your guns haha.

A monster, born from necessity:

hpim3574mu2.jpg

My AKMS was firing too hot, so I needed to bring thr fps fown by 20fps by the weekend. To do this, I installed the front end from my ancient AK105, which has a spetsnaz barrel.

It feels great, rock solid, only probleme being I have two full-autos, one semi and no safety. Makes me want to make an AMKSU.

Will probably re-assemble as a true ak-105 (which is broken) sell, and replace with a cyma one. How are those?

-Matt

and replace with a cyma one. How are those?

-Matt

For the money, excellent.

The hop adjuster is a tad loose, but nothing a bit of tinkering won't fix.

You'll probably need to downgrade the spring though, as they can be a bit 'warm' out of the box.

I have the plastic bodied full stock, and the full metal side folder (which has got an RPK front end on), and enthuse about them at every possible chance :P.

I was under the impression the SRC drum mags were push button, not wired? Or is it modded?

Sorry for the questions, I'm looking to pick one up next paycheck.

Very nice collection, btw.

I was under the impression the SRC drum mags were push button, not wired? Or is it modded?

Sorry for the questions, I'm looking to pick one up next paycheck.

Very nice collection, btw.

the push button sux. I completely rewired the drum mag and added a real steel an paq-4 push button.