AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blood-clot what make is your Ak ?The wood on it looks sweet.

Has anyone used the classic army rpk? I only ask as i does look quite tempting but i've heard the classic army AK range is not as good as others. The other option is an inokatsu kit which would come to about the same price. Any advice?

Cheers

Its apparently a guarder kit I got off the forums here. I dont know if it is or not but its bloody nice and im very happy with it :)

As for the AK itself, its cyma based I believe, downgraded and fitted with danmu launcher ( in wrong position, to be fixed! )and steel acm pbs silencer. Real Steel kobra scope mind.

Jebus: I REALLY want that akmsu!!! its the only ak I actually really badly want now ( only kinda want an RPK and to finish off my AIMS)

the one on it is the one supplied with the guarder kit. I might try to source a RS one if I can find one in the UK.

why not get one from the states and have someone over there ship it to you? (since most shops wont ship to the UK)

Has anyone used the classic army rpk? I only ask as i does look quite tempting but i've heard the classic army AK range is not as good as others. The other option is an inokatsu kit which would come to about the same price. Any advice?

Cheers

its nasty externally. ignore inok too, get the new RMW one. same build as inok only more realistic and IIRC cheaper.

You can not get a real AKMSU flashhider (mostly because only one got made.. )...

There was word that a shop in the USA would start making reproductions, but there have been no updates in quite some time..

Picture of the only AKMSU around:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Stottman/AKMSU1.jpg

Flashhider:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Stottman/akmsu3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Stottman/akmsu4.jpg

actually, the RMW and inok RPKs arent the same. the inok has no reciever reinforcements, while the RMW does (it was designed by ting, not just rebranded inok from the same factory like most RMW stuff)

and FW200: where did ting get his AMSU hider from when he posted pics of an AKMSU he'd done on RA?

i suppose theres nothing stopping you getting someone to make one for you. doc, dobey and candyman have done custom work for people. perhaps you should PM them jebus.

Still got a long way to go but got to use it in a big event this weekend.

*snip*

Dboys RK-03

RS Bipod / muzzle break / Cleaning Rod

Custom Barrel Extension

Fully redone Gear Box with Mosfet and M130 spring (445 FPS)

590mm Mad Bull V2 barrel and H-hop nub

THIS THING WAS A BEAST.

Ah, that looks remarkably similar to mine;

RPK104.jpg

CYMA Ak 104

SRC RPK front

Built by Crash commander (I think he posts here occasionally), and also a beast - although not pushing anywhere near the same fps ;)

A friend pointed out the other day that my AK now looks like an oversize AKMSU/AK74SU hybrid. It's still an AK104 though, if it's anything, but that's still a pretty cool way of describing it.

editcopy.jpg

Ever since Ive had a steel AK I cant go back to a cyma :/ I wish I could.

Exactly the same here, plastic feels rubbish in comparison to a nice big steel chunk. RMW/INO (and LCT too I guess, now) ftw, tbh.

Ah, that looks remarkably similar to mine;

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c91/hhamill/RPK104.jpg

CYMA Ak 104

SRC RPK front

Built by Crash commander (I think he posts here occasionally), and also a beast - although not pushing anywhere near the same fps ;)

thats one sexy rifle, i wanna have one like this too! (i'll need to jot down the assaultrifle/rpd idea for my badguy loadout)

thats one sexy rifle, i wanna have one like this too! (i'll need to jot down the assaultrifle/rpd idea for my badguy loadout)

Thanks bro :)

The folding stock is really handy for when crawling around, or seeing as it's airsoft with no recoil - those tight CQB moments.

I don't know if there is a real steel equivalent, so I've designated it the RPK 104 :lol:.