AK & Variants Picture Thread

Awesome, have a chance to shoot it a bit yet? How was the turnaround time?

The recoil is awesome. Loudest airsoft gun I've ever heard. It clearly echoes by where I live which is pretty darn loud. Turn around took about 5 months because china's customs took part of the gun (that china stuff with the olympics was not a myth) and didn't give it back. I have to send it back now because something broke during shipping that doesn't effect the shooting at all but Daytonagun is offering to replace the entire kit with a better built one so I'm taking him up on that offer.

Edited by whosloosin92
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The recoil is awesome. Loudest airsoft gun I've ever heard. It clearly echoes by where I live which is pretty darn loud. Turn around took about 5 months because china's customs took part of the gun (that china stuff with the olympics was not a myth) and didn't give it back. I have to send it back now because something broke during shipping that doesn't effect the shooting at all but Daytonagun is offering to replace the entire kit with a better built one so I'm taking him up on that offer.

Oh I know, read about it on CA.net. I plan to eventually sent Justin a Troy M7A1, I have a heart for sbr's. Hopefully with the olympic over with, turn around time will be more reasonable.