AK & Variants Picture Thread

I make it an honor not to fake-wear my ak

im just using it, and everytime i look at its dents and

scratches i remember all the times i have used it.

thats not wear, that's damage. i let my AKs get damaged, but as i said unless you use yours day in, day out you wont get the amount of WEAR (finish rubbing off on clothes etc) present on a real one.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have to mod the receiver at all to fit it?

no modification to the receiver so far, only modification i've had to do is tap one thread and remove about 15mm from the front section to accommodate the hop up unit, will post a picture of this when i get a chance

What about removing the dummy pins to insert actual trigger pins?

can not talk for the dboys out the fake pins easily popped out on the vfc receiver with the use of a punch and a pin hammer, just remove the smaller pins first as they have no lips, then you can just pop the punch thought the holes these pins leave once removed

Can any of you Real Sword Type 56 owners comment on the magazine compatiablity? I did some reading around but could only find hearsay and speculation.

Ive had real problems with my realsword, both with firing and with mag compatiablity. Ive found that Cyma and TM mags do not fit in the realsword unless you sand down the clip type thing that clicks above the trigger ( please mind my detailed describtion) Ive had people tell me to try G&P mags but i don't see the point ill have to order some from redwolf or something :unsure:

Can any of you Real Sword Type 56 owners comment on the magazine compatiablity? I did some reading around but could only find hearsay and speculation.

Mine just cannot fit G&G mags, but so far have done fine with Star 105 round midcaps, King Arms mags, and the Star 30s I tested. Beyond that I'm not sure.