AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beta08

You are correct about the stock, im not able to lock it in folded position.

Zatarra

The lower handguard im using is from dragonredairsoft and the upper is a LCT vented steel upper handguard.

Vestaa, Is that the Metal JG SVD or the Regular? I have been interested in getting a Metal verion to tinker with, but Decided agaced it.. need Feedback first.

^ Nice AKS ^ All it would need to Complete itself would be a nice Stock, I dont know the name of them, but Someone will direct one.. lol The look great, They are Stamped I belive. I will try to quote a nice pic somewere in here.

And I may FINALLY be getting an RK-02.. After waiting a Year and a half for a Steel RK-02, nut I dont think its going to happen.. I am just going to get a Regular one, and upgrade it, I have enough parts anyway! Best of all (I guess..) its the Gloss Verion.. I kinda like the Flat Black verion, but I think the gloss is more realistic..

Thanks guys :D Im very glad you liked it.

J-Farr3 i got mine from wgcshop, unfortunately you will have to buy the complete gastube assembly for 69$. The vented handguard will have to be modifyed to fit a CYMA/TM but its easy to do. :)

Guys I need your help. I'm getting my first real airsoft gun, I've dealt with LPEGs before and my brother owns a JG M4-S system clone. I want an AK-74 and I have narrowed it down to these two:

D-Boys AK-74 RK-05 Full Metal

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=3980

D-Boys AKS-74 RK-02 Full Metal

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=3310

I know the only difference between the two is the stock. I'm thinking the only difference would be weight. Would one be better than the other?