AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys know of any reputable US dealers that can supply me with the proper silencer for my AK-74? I'm looking at the Element PBS-1(supposed to be PBS-4 right?) silencer at the moment, can't find any US dealers.

I don't know too much US online stores that sell it. Try Gunners, RSOV, and maybe EBaybanned with their super-slow order processing times. You won't need to pay customs taxes, etc.

So I'm new here, trying to get into r@ping AK's. Is PlasticMag the thread jester/clown or what? J/K PMag-L01z...

Edited by Hispeed1

technically silencers were never really used on AK74s. the PBS1 was for 7.62 rifles (namely the AKM) and the PBS4 was designed for the AKSU and as such probably won't work on a longer barreled gun (seeing as how the AKSU already has an expansion chamber built onto the flash hider)

i've seen pics of ukrainians (i think) with silencers on AKS74s. they appeared to be generic, plain silencers though. that might be your best bet if you're not going for a russian impression.

Edited by my_plague_666
So I'm new here, trying to get into r@ping AK's. Is PlasticMag the thread jester/clown or what? J/K PMag-L01z...

Say what? :huh:

The PBS4 never entered mass production. The suppressor for the AKS74U is technically called the PBS5.

The PBS1 and PBS5 are the only two actually replicated in airsoft, the PBS2, PBS3, and PBS4 have never been replicated.

hey RUSHER2, if you still need help with the loose selector switch, bolt holding the selector with some pliers or something.

I found my camera, but my dad broke the memory card, so i cant take any pics :(

Edited by RedScare
hey RUSHER2, if you still need help with the loose selector switch, bolt holding the selector with some pliers or something.

I found my camera, but my dad broke the memory card, so i cant take any pics :(

thanks anyway bro i got it tooken care of it was pretty easy ha, know its on there realy good :P ha before it was so loose it wouldnt scratch the paint on the way down know it does witch makes it look cooler :D

How well do you guys think a DBOY AK-74 (RK-05) would hold up to a li-poly battery? I'm looking at this one at the moment:

http://www.airsoftpost.com/firefox-111v-12...er-p-29681.html

If it requires some modifications than what about a 9.6v Intellect battery? The gun comes with an 8.4v no-name battery.

i've had nothing but trouble from every G&P i've owned. sure they supposedly hold 150 rounds, but what good are 150 rounds when they misfeed every other shot.

I have nver had trouble with mine till now but they worked for like 2 years, but they are doublestack mags so if you use ###### bbs like excel they get stuck in the mag.

you can also cap the mags so they only can take 70bbs, then they feed even better, i think i need to do that now after my spring have got weak after 2 years of playing evry Tuesday and saturday of the week.

Edited by GRIM!