AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wood grips are fantastic. LCT has done really well with them. The backwards aims grip is the CAW one from wgcshop.com but it had to be modded to fit. I'm messing around with different gas block woods to find one I like for the backwards grip.

I have just finished adding some real wood furniture to a Inokatsu AKM (foregrips and stock) and I will post some pictures once the sun is out. right now I'm off to build a AMD 65 :)

Real ones are laminated. Ironically, you have a laminated upper on that underfolder Romy, but it should be hardwood. Still an outstanding collection. How do you find the LCT wood pistol grips?
Edited by mightyjebus
its a real steel grip designed to fit with underfolders.

No its not its a CAW i beleave. but there are a Romanian that is designed just like it, altho they are pretty hard to get ahold on and mostly expensive.

Nice collection Jebus :)

Got my new LCT AKS74. Please excuse my poor picture taking skills... my camera probably doesn't help either <_<

100_4260.jpg

100_4263.jpg

100_4265.jpg

Really is a sexy gun. Doesn't shoot half bad, either!

This is my Tokyo Marui based AKM. Ignore the electrical tape on the butt plate.... it's merely a temporary solution.

100_4266.jpg

Together :)

100_4267.jpg

AK's really are fairly long... I kept running out of Tigr, as you can see!

Edited by motherland
Does anyone own a Jing Gong Krebs Custom AK? Id like to know whether you can take the gas tube rail, substitute a regular AK handguard and use the UltimAK on a different AK.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...roducts_id=1137

I think the front part of this JG AK is a different thing from the other AKs

Check this:

KTR-03

I figured that this would be a good place to ask:

Where can I find a vented upper handguard for an AK? And what sort of modification is required to make one fit?

http://www.blackjackbuffers.com/index.php?...products_id=219

Blackjack Buffers is where I got mine- It's a real-steel gas tube and upper handguard.

DBoyiAKS74Aged5_sml.png

DBoyiAKS74Aged2_sml.png

...if that's the type of ventilated handguard your talking about :huh:

I also don't know if WGC sells the LCT version separately, and if the do they'll likely be more expensive- these are $30 bucks.

Mine went right on and actually fits better than the wood upper it replaced, lol Mine is a DBoyi, which I believe is a VFC copy, so any of those it should work fine.

Slainte!

Looks very nice Guinness! Hopefully I can get a similar setup going very soon.

Right now, my sole AK:

DSC00007-1.jpg

The handguards are kind of wobbly so I secured them with e-tape, along with the rear sight since it springs loose from the receiver cover. Is there a solution to the handguard wobble I should be aware of?

-----

Old CA SLR-105. MAG midcaps didn't work so well and I had to sell off one of my AEG's to afford Irene 6 so I parted with this one:

DSC00068.jpg

Edited by Psychosis
Does anyone own a Jing Gong Krebs Custom AK? Id like to know whether you can take the gas tube rail, substitute a regular AK handguard and use the UltimAK on a different AK.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...roducts_id=1137

No, you can't. If you want to do this, you've to buy the VFC ou the King Arms UltimaK gas tube, according to what AK brand is your's.

Edited by lovecraft25

Update. i sanded down the GHK wood grips becuase i didnt like them so i put a light dark stain on em :D i have 2 pairs of these wood kits so if i dont like this one to much i can always make it darker on the other ones.

Tell me what you think of em guys !! it was done very easy and fast.

1003814vc2.jpg

1003812fp3.jpg

:D:D;)