AK & Variants Picture Thread

Thank you kindly gents. truth be told, I half expected to be run out of here with pitch forks and brands. I know how touchy the purists can be :P

I can't take full resposibility though, Newbkiller (from these forums) is partially to blame.

It started out of JG and CYMA parts, but the only thing left clone on it is the foregrip. Put a Classic Army 74 metal body and Stock on it, replaced the gearbox with a TM one and overhauled the internals. Hopup and tightbore are both systema. I only need to repaint the flash hider and the silver part of the outer barrel.

I hear you on the SVD stock, but if i did that, then it would be sort of a Dragunov "Carbine". I prefer it as a AK74 "DMR" plus that grip is wicked comfy :D I don't snipe, well... ever, so I think the SVD stock would really limit this gun for me. I just got a new Mosfet in so I need to re-wire it so I can run LiPos in it. Hopefully I can get that done by Saturday so I can take it out to the skirmish planned and finally use it ;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah so you have a RS stock?

yep, only way to pure hotness :)

christavel!: Look thru my posts and u wil find em, dont have em all gathered :( And i lost all pics when my pc crashed :(

If u find some good ones feel free to respost em :)

But think im gonna take some pix of my AKs some day soon, i orderd some ris for a AKM and see if i can make tacticool ak look good instead of all gay ones :P

Took some new pics of my current AKs, All Inokatsu with realsteel furniture, mags n more. Its a shame they only hand on my wall now when i play with a homo M4.

(Crappy cellphone camera)

bild076l.jpg

bild084.jpg

Edited by GRIM!
What make is that, and how do you like it?

Scharf got it right, it's a cm031. Back in the day it was great, but now I would really like a vfc styled ak over a tm style since it seems that vfc ones are built more solid. Over the years, it's started to wobble and creak, but I gave it a make over internally and did some light wearing externally to tide me over until I can get a broken kalash ak that I can transfer the internals into.

Edited by midnight_sailor

http://www.flickr.com/photos/road_dancer/s...57615864433918/

Ironically, after the last post, a railed AK...

3382932427_6275cc5c74.jpg

3383747952_72aa8877eb.jpg

Showing the Kill Flash to good effect, given that's close up, with flash in use.

Put together as a Counter Sniper weapon for my Wife, it does the job very nicely, thankyouverymuchly... ;)

sweeeeet gotta love the galil......imo the galil is the only 'ak' that you can cover with *suitcase* and it still lokks awesome (btw an aimpoint and foregrip is hardely *suitcase*, i'm speaking in general ;) )

What's the micro galil like, accuracy wise? I assume it's roughly on par with an mp5 or similar, due to the barrel length, but then I've seen king arms almost-but-not-quite-as-short micro-fal being silly accurate at range, so...

mod edit: attempting to transact sales outside the sales forums will get you suspended

Oh, and so the pictures continue; an aforementioned Ino/RMW/Guarder/LCT build

newloadout.jpg

What's the micro galil like, accuracy wise? I assume it's roughly on par with an mp5 or similar, due to the barrel length, but then I've seen king arms almost-but-not-quite-as-short micro-fal being silly accurate at range, so...

I've only skirmished once with it, accuracy is pretty good for how small it is. It does have a tightbore barrel though. It's a TSI and I have the foregrip on it to hold a Trigger Master MOSFET.