Spanner182, sig pro recieved not working.

1st_shooter

Just starting this thread to hopefully get spanners ears up. Gun was recieved and immedietly noticed that A: there was no front site and B: the gun did not function in any way shape or form.

I havent heard from spanner since i asked for a refund and have had no new messages since his last pm on the 30th, Although in this pm he did state he would offer a partial refund for repair but as i have since contacted repair workshops who arn't willing to repair a 2nd hand gun for me, its not my job to get it repaired so i want a refund.

The seller also never mentioned the a front site was not included and when i asked him about this he replied

"Ok? Thats strange? It was working fine when I sent it. I knew one mag didn't gas out very well and didn't bring the top slide back far enough, but as for not working at all I'm as confussed as you are?

I know I used to cock it and lock the top back, then insert the mag and release it.

As for the sight on the front I have never seen one. Wasn't one on the gun when I got it, so I assumed there wasn't supposed to be one? Didn't even cross my mind to mention it, sorry."

That message just felt like a bit of an insult considering i dont no of any airsoft pistol that has a rear site but no front site.... and also a slot in the slide for the front site but again no actual site.... or perhaps the sig p is the 1st? lol

But thats not really the issue it was more the gun wasn't working at all so now want a refund and just waiting for spanner to reply....

Original thread: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry1822063

• 2 weeks later...

Archived