Picture Thread Cleaner

Well I know there has always been problems in the past threads in the 'Pictures' sub-forum and had an idea to keep it on-topic

My Plan:

Put in new sort of 'moderators' to clean up the forums only in the 'Picture' sub-forums, and limit them to stay in that sub-forum only.

Requirements:

This is where I was going to put my idea for the requirements to get this 'job', but since I wouldn't be giving out these positions it seems irrelevant.

What would be accomplished:

-A more efficient forum browsing for people.

-Less memory would get put on the server thus speeding up loading times, etc.

-A 'cleaner' view of the picture threads in which someone searching for something would not have to go through all the rubbish posted.

I know this probably sounds weird, maybe even kind of irrelevant but I thought I'd place my idea out there to help give out to the arnies community.

I also would like a position for this job if this idea would get accepted, though I know I might not meet the criteria for this.

Thanks for your time Arnie's Staff,

-dookieboy

Many thanks for the offer, but unfortunately we operate a system of never making members moderator who ask for the position.

I could go into detail as to why but I'd no doubt end up insulting someone somewhere.

If you should feel a post in the picture thread (or any thread) is irrelevant, please use the 'report' function and / or contact forum specific moderators with a link to the thread in question.

Thanks. :)