Tanaka m700 AICS (od)

Rogue

Up for sale is:

Tanaka m700 AICS pre-restricted PCS gas rifle

BGS hop-rubber (installed)

Comes with one long-style magazine

One Hard Case.

Up for sale is my old M700 AICS. The reason Im letting this one go is because I bought it as a project but due to real-life circumstances I no longer have time to work on a project. It has been skirmished 2 or 3 times but there aren't too many scratches, just the occasional one here or there.

From my experiences with this gun, I would definately say that it needs work done (as do most Tanakas apparently) and has the usual gas inconsistencies. Sometimes it fires real slow with a fresh load of gas in the magazine. Ive been told that this can be easily fixed with a G&G power pack.

It DOES have a PCS bolt, but Im not sure if the little grub screw is working as it should. It may well be me but if it isn't ive also been told any local hardware store can sort it out with a new grub-screw for pennies.

The gun has the highly-sort after BGS hop-up which is extremely hard to get hold of nowadays. Compared to the hop on the gun before i had this installed, it is firing a LOT truer. It was installed by 6Mil Airsoft ltd. and i am told they also fully serviced it. When they gave it back to me they also gave me a large hard case with stubbley foam inside which i will include in the sale. I have not used the gun since they serviced it.

The magazine is in reasonably good condition too, there are no leaks as 6Mil fixed them all, but the spring is a tad too weak i think, so the last BB in the magazine usually does not feed straight away.

Seeing as i brought this rifle for £220, spent an extra £60 on it and have had it on my shelf for most of the year ive had it, the asking price is £200 (+£15 P&P and Paypal)

Pictures can be posted on demand and if anyone wishes to contact me, it may be easier to reach me on my msn email : antscheck@ hotmail.com

All potential buyers must prove they are a full UKARA member, must prove they are a playing site member, with all of the necessary paperwork and must be over 18.

Cheers

Archived