Stupidity

Atty

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i didnt do the stupid thing, but i was involved in teh stupid story, so let the stupid begin.

my and a mate had just bought pistols. i had a GBB USP .45, and he had a TM python revolver. of course being young we had to try a dual. unfortunatly for him he didnt have a holster so he tucked it into his pocket. we walked about 10-15 feet away from each other. 3...2...1...draw...i pulled my USP out of my thigh holster and he went for his pistol, his got hoocked by the hammer on the mag pouch, and he accidently fired it into his thigh at point blank (the muzzle was against his leg). he then lent forward to rub the spot it hit just as i fired. he moved his head to exactly were i was aiming, just as i fired. he got it square in the forehead and got a big sore welt. i laughed so hard i peed a little.

another time, when putting my pistol into the inner pocket of my combat jacket, it somehow magically manged to fire and i almost lost a nipple.

After a game, I had taken all my empty mags and ammo out so I could reload (which was 10 out of my 11 I carry). reloaded them all, and then when we started a new round, I realized I had forgotten to put my loaded mags and spare BB's back in my PC. So all I had was 30 rounds. Not a fun round. At all.

Ok, 1. I knew there were some enemy were hiding in some bushes, so proceeded to rinse the bushes, only to realise i had no mag

2. i was clearing some rooms, a grenade came in through the window. first experience with a thunderflash style grenade in airsoft, i saw the grenade, bellowed 'GRENADe' and dived out of the room. A small bang followed, no quite the huge blast i was expecting.

3. Later in the day of 2, i was clearing some more rooms, another grenade flew in thru a window. My teammates dived for cover, i laughed. 'Dont worry guys they arnt powerful at- BANG!' That hurt my ears :P

4. Fell down a windmill

5. Charged a bunker and clotheslined myself on a peice of rope accross the enterance

6. Decided to wait out the smoke grenade chucked into my bunker. two minutes later i come out struggling for air coughing up orange smoke

7. Ran into a fort style structure, and decided to take a short cut through some slightly boggy ground. Ended up up to my thighs in mud

8. Charged a bridge, pushed the enemy off, secured it and blew it up, only to realise it was the wrong bridge :P

9. Took dual glock AEPS into one match

Well, I was in a game once with some cheapo plastic BB bottles shaped like grenades. So I'm walking along when I come under fire from an M249, so I hit the deck. I decide I am going to be sneaky and throw the "grenade" only to see that my rapid proning has broken it. I say to myself, "*fruitcage* it, it'll still scare him". Well I throw this broken piece of plastic only to have the wind blow it right back at me.

Now, I don't consider the idea itself stupid, just how it must have looked to the SAW gunner to have a grenade decide it would rather be a boomerang.

i gave my G-spec to some guy to try out he fired a few rounds was happy and gave it back and i thought i better fire off a round to see if he didnt changethe hop or anything but it didnt fire and i thought that he broke it, i was so ######, so i stripped the whole gun down to see if anything was stopping it from firing then put it all back together and tried again but it didnt fire. Then i saw he put the safety on >_> all of this was during the game... so after this i ran to catch up with the team and game over :)

Jas

KSC M93R

First Engagement: Forgot to put the magazine in.

Second Engagement (after re-spawn): Check to see that magazine is in. Forget that M93R is not like M92, and thus single-action only on the first shot.

Third Engagement: Magazine in, hammer back. Safety on.

Fourth Engagement: Finally I shoot.

Bad day.

After an enemy had set off my blank firing trap I started to rearm it with another 9mm blank and move it to a new location. I was also chatting to a friend at the time about other airsoft stuff. I screwed the unit back together and just as I thought to myself "why isn't the safety pin in?" it went boom in my hand. Luckily most of the force was absorbed by my glove, though they were half-finger gloves a few of my fingers were a little shocked. My ears rang badly for about 30 minutes and continued to ring for several hours after.

No idea how I managed to forget the safety pin, I guess I'd gotten too blasé using it - last time that happens though!

one time i saw a enemy just wondering about just staring in the other direction, me and my mate saw our oppertunity after we had managed sneak round the enemy team, so we decieded to rush him, first of all i only had about 5 rounds in my mag which i forgot about, second we did`nt know that the entire team was in the bushes next to him. so you get this image of two guys running towards the guy guns blazin, then oh f$%K as i run out of ammo then the sound of lots of bbs hitting cloth followed by OW OW HIT.

another time was when i was defending a building with my team, i was blazing away when i feel something bounce of my feet, i look down to see a grenade fizzing away, after promt curseing i boot it away. next thing i see is this grenade bounceing towards my team mate then goes off and kills him and some other guy. he did not get a shot off that round.

pretend war is hell

I tried to fire a parachute flare but forgot to take off some little tinfoil cover that was under the actual cover, so when I pushed the switch it shot up and to the left almost hit a friendly squad...

You did not yell "Fire in the hole!" ?

Archived