Stupidity

Atty

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teamate A runs up to me and 3 others.

Teamate B: Whats that hanging on your sling?

Teamate A: Its my new tornado impact grenade!!!

Teamate B: And why did you hang it by the pin? Doesn't it come off?

Teamate A: No, see it has a notch and its held by friction really well...

*Tornado grenade slides off the pin*

5 people in total were hit because apparently it was a very good idea to gather around the guy with the impact grenade on his sling...

Must have been the stupidest thing i have ever seen done in airsoft...

• 6 months later...

A teammate put his non accessorized 1911 in a safariland designed for lightbearing 1911. The game starts, he takes off running across the paved CQB field and the pistol immediately goes flying. Not noticing he keeps on running, the gun dragging by his lanyard. About 10 minutes later I hear him burst out swearing from the other side of the field.

I tried to comfort him by saying "a lot of people go through great pains to simulate that sort of wear". He was not amused. :P

My oppo and I were in a direct firefight with three kids we were certain were not calling thier hits.

Us behind a 2 man MDF barricade...

Them, 25 meters away behind a barracade of ply wood, about 4 meters long and a meter high.

So these kids (in our opinion) were not playing in the spirit of the game. Their fourth buddy wanted in on the action and sprinted from cover to their position. He slid in on one knee, leg out stretched similar to a footballer putting in a desperate tackle.

He kicked their lean to barricade over exposing all four of them...

*click*, *click*.... our rifles switched to full auto..................

They took their hits!

Was wondering where this thread had gone.

Last Sunday I volunteered as part of a five-man team for a D-day scenario (small group dug into elevated position against overwhelming opposing force from a single direction). So I nested up on a grotto and eventually found myself as the last defender left. As I was reloading my Super Blackhawk I heard a familiar voice shout "Chucky Gundam! Chucky Gundam!" (Chucky being me). My brain shortly made dial-up modem noises then my eyes grew wide and I started looking around frantically for a mobile suit, forgetting the game and that I was in the middle of reloading my revolver. Is it cosplay? Some guy who brought a model kit? Or did Japan decide to invade my country? Then I saw a friend of mine whose voice it was I was hearing, gun pointed at me 5m away. He was saying "gun down" and I was disappointed for the rest of the day. :(

im skirmishing with my dad were pinned in some pretty dense woodland!! like so dense we have practically got a wood roof over our heads!!

i tell him not to bother with the grenade it wont work but........

phwoooooosh it goes flying up in the air!!!!

sssssssssssssssssss it hits a branch and lands between us both...... nice one old m..KKKKKEEERRRRRRAAACCK

I had an odd one. I had a paper target set up on a wood frame with an outdoor wall behind it doing draw and fire drills, cue the third shot going through the paper, ricocheting off the wall, coming back through the paper and plinking off my knuckle, something i though physically impossible that a ricochet through paper would have that force, though it may have been off the wall to the side, either way it hurt :P

Oh and somehow not noticing the 150-200g weight that is a magazine not being in my 1911 so when i pull the trigger the hammer just falls.

'FireKnife'

Archived