Stupidity

Atty

started a game, and didnt load ANY of my magazines or M203 grenades

even worse: i didnt have a battery in my rifle (though they were charged)

:D

-Joe

remembered another time: we were advancing through a village, and there was a guy on the otherside of a wall from me. there was a hole in the wall, and he dropped a grenade through the opening... instead of just popping it back through, i decided to get up and run. i made it about 30 feet before i was absolutely lit up from everywhere

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being the stealthy guy I am I snuck up on a building and entered the back. I ran into the first room and started pulling the trigger. I tegreting multiples boggies. The glocks were a blazing. Hmmm....nobody is saying hit. Thats odd.

I forgot to unlatch the springs in the mags after filling them. :(

My own Claymore detonating in my face :S

hehe that wus funny

I let someone borrow a moscart, they handed it back a minute later saying it was a dud, it did not go off. i got back to the safe zone and took it apart, at wich point it releaced the gas....somewhat luckly i had my hand over the barrels. (lucky for those around me, not lucky for me)

My own Claymore detonating in my face :S

Saw that happen at Catterick on Saturday... then it rained BBs ^_^

My own stupids usually involve pyro. First use I killed 5 of my team by bouncing a grenade off a tree in front of me. I survived however, which did NOTHING for my popularity :unsure:

Last weekend at Catterick I also tried to lob a Mk.5 in a 1st floor window... failed. Felt bad :blush: Felt better when the 2 guys I was with did exactly the same in the next 5 minutes. Oh how we laughed... :no:

Saw that happen at Catterick on Saturday... then it rained BBs ^_^

My own stupids usually involve pyro. First use I killed 5 of my team by bouncing a grenade off a tree in front of me. I survived however, which did NOTHING for my popularity :unsure:

Last weekend at Catterick I also tried to lob a Mk.5 in a 1st floor window... failed. Felt bad :blush: Felt better when the 2 guys I was with did exactly the same in the next 5 minutes. Oh how we laughed... :no:

You might just want to let everything but an AEG stay at home these days ;).

Anybody who was at AG 05 remember watching 'Moocow' (or 'Urban Ninja' as he was then) moscart Arnie (yes, THE Arnie) in the safe zone during a briefing?

(He was standing next to him loading a moscart when it went off and clobbered Arnie. his face was a picture).

:devil:

I have been known, on occasion to forget to load my rifle, mostly my FAMAS, it's hard to tell.... the feeling of dawning realisation that your rifle doesn't have a mag in and you've just tried to open fire on a squad is, well, interresting. A mate of mine nearly let a frag go off in his hand, he lit it, forgetting it was a frag and let the fuse run down till it started "smoking", he remembered moments before it detonated and only after being prompted by someone else.

Sitting in a trench waiting for a enemy squad to get close enough so I could full auto the lot of them. Stood and pulled the trigger ready to spray, one measly BB flew out missing by miles, it was only after mass amounts of OW and a HIT I realised I was set to single shot.....

Laughed at myself for ages...:lol:

Sitting in a trench waiting for a enemy squad to get close enough so I could full auto the lot of them. Stood and pulled the trigger ready to spray, one measly BB flew out missing by miles, it was only after mass amounts of OW and a HIT I realised I was set to single shot.....

Laughed at myself for ages...:lol:

Having done that once myself, I make it a point to check my selector before incidents like that, particularly if I'm using my G&G L85, which has a nasty habit of randomising its settings by rubbing against my webbing <_<

I once brought myself a ridiculously long silencer at a skirmish and put it on my m16 and no joke the thing was like 6ft long so anyway during the first game I used the thing a tree branch flung back in to my m16 sending my silencer strate into my face braking my nose.

A well ,

i invite lots of my friends to go skirming (to make airsoft a bit more famous here in peasant land).

So you can realise things like :

-Forgot to reload

-forgot to take weapon

-forgot

-forgot

-forgot...

Happens a lot of times...

Just one bloke really stands out...

Last year , dont remember when exactly ,

a newbee i took with , was carrying one of my M4's , was covering behind a tree...

I called to him saying that charlies where inbound...

He replies to me :"What????"

Turns back around smashing the M4 straight in to the tree , breaking it in half...

We go back to the car , he payed for it , and with a sad puppy dog face asked me to use my G3SG1...

Now you have to understand , its precious to me , yet it alone it costed me over 1500€.

I sayd to him he couldn't , he could use my Mp7 i brought with...

He again went out to the field , me 2 , and lost track of him middle game....

2 Hours passed ,

Went back to the car...

Only to find this half *ss b*tch took the mp7 , jammed it ,

then took the G3SG1 , and managed to do the same thing ,

AND breaking the stock off...

After the skirm , we went straight to the bank ,

me making sure he tranferred the right amount of money to me....

Now , the good friend that he is ,

has a 2 piece G3 and M4 , and a jammed MP7.

He never took it back to the store for repairs or anything...

Just glued them together and putted them on the wall...

Sucker...

A couple stupid moments...

I forgot to load my magazines durring the briefing, since I was leading the team and running the briefing, so I was frantically trying to load all of my mags while we were walking out to the field. Half way to our insertion point, I realized that not only had I forgotten to load my mags, I had left my AEG at the briefing area! I had to run back to get my AEG, run back to the insertion point, continue loading my mags.... it was embarassing.

A sniper was shooting at me so I ducked behind a log and heard a bb wiz over my head. I saw that he was about 100 yards away, maybe a little less, so I popped up to engage a different target and thought to myself "Hey, there's no way he'll hit me, he's way out of ra-"WHACK!!!! Center of the forehead. Huge welt.

And of course when you lead a team, every time you don't win you feel like an idiot. I have plenty of "damn, I should have thought about that" moments on the field, when we get flanked or what-not

My first time using my DBoys CASV with a red dot was quite interesting. I was lying up in a great spot waiting to ambush an advance by the whole enemy force. The objective being guarded was over run by the bad guys and I had been in my spot for about 20 mins waiting patiently.

The marshals were watching the whole thing…

I started for some unknown reason to mess with the setting on the red dot, IIRC I found the ability to change the icon type…

When I got hit in the face by at least two separate players AEG’s.

Taffy the marshal laughed when I went over with a rather sheepish look on my face and asked why the heck that happened as I had several players bang to rights but chose that moment to start messing with my gun. I had no sensible answer.

Yes, that was a really stupid thing to do!

my mate has forgotten to plug the cable from his PEQ battery box in before. that was funny...well, not for him ;D

ive not done the forgot to put a mag in trick, i have however, forgotten to put any BB`s in a mag. ive also taken an empty mag out in a firefight, fumbled around and put the SAME EMPTY MAG back in my gun ;D. ive thrown a nade at a 2nd floor window (from the ground outside), hit the windowsil and had it come back at me (infront of loads of people). ive not gassed up pistol mags (click...), put lightweight BB`s in my APS2 (watched the hopup take them to the moon), fallen down a HUGE, really obvious hole, oh and gone prone....in sheep *suitcase*.

i love UA ;D

Couple of rather stupid moments spring to mind both at urban assault oddly, one time whilst infiltrating the ground floor of the police station I tried to throw a grenade into another room to clear it only for it to bounce off the door frame back at me I was gunned down as i tried to leg it, egg and my face were in allignment lol, Then some time later I was at my first night pistol/shotgun game I was advancing through a building in the black my trusty M3 super90 in hand theres movement ahead Bang! the three round shot hits the back of a team mates head :(

Archived