SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it fits perfectly. And second, and I've said this many times before, the P113/P114 are meant to angle up. Because they intend for you to be shooting at targets at a closer range, rather than at longer ranges, hence why it's angled up. It looks the SAME way when I put the P113 on my real 226.

No worries, most people think it looks like the gun is wrong, but they want the light to angle up so as to have the optimal meeting between light and point of aim at about 50feet or so, as you shouldn't be engaging long distances with a handgun at night anyways.

well I have some parts coming in next week from WGCshop. I have a PDI Piston head, a Guarder Enchanced Loading Nozzle, a RCC 130% recoil spring, and a Guarder Silver Outer Barrel. I'll also pick up a new polishing head for my dremel and I can polish the little bits. I still need to file down the trigger to get it to fit absolutely perfect without rubbing on the Guarder Metal Body.

After that, I will post up pictures.

post-14454-1161409359_thumb.jpg

heres my sig in the lower left hand corner... i just polished it. i modeled it after the jack bauer sig of 24. as you can see i also polish the finger grooves as ive seen many people who polished it left it black because polishing in between those lines are time consuming and just a pain in the a**. Also does anyone know if jack bauers sig in 24 has a silver or black barrel thanks

post-14454-1161409359_thumb.jpg

heres my sig in the lower left hand corner... i just polished it. i modeled it after the jack bauer sig of 24. as you can see i also polish the finger grooves as ive seen many people who polished it left it black because polishing in between those lines are time consuming and just a pain in the a**. Also does anyone know if jack bauers sig in 24 has a silver or black barrel thanks

It uses a black barrel/chamber. heh, look at all you kids with your Bauer Blasters. hah. All I will say.

my parents took my p226 away for a week because i shot it and it ricocheted off the light switch (turned off the garage lights), hit the wall behind me, ricocheted off the back of my head and embedded itself in one of my mom's vegetable/fruit. :( no installing my p226 parts this week....

my parents took my p226 away for a week because i shot it and it ricocheted off the light switch (turned off the garage lights), hit the wall behind me, ricocheted off the back of my head and embedded itself in one of my mom's vegetable/fruit.  :( no installing my p226 parts this week....

Haha, what the hell.

Nice one.