SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine 552....with SPR flashhider and OPS silencer....

2996432h.jpg

:blink:

awesome.

how come relatively few people seem to use sigs? In my opinion they look waaaay better than any armalite, especially when modded a bit.

The hi-cap looks fackin sweet in there. :D And stick a nice long silencer or flash hider on it and it just looks sexeh... :)

Edited by guttershark
:blink:

awesome. 

how come relatively few people seem to use sigs?  In my opinion they look waaaay better than any armalite, especially when modded a bit.

The hi-cap looks fackin sweet in there.  :D  And stick a nice long silencer or flash hider on it and it just looks sexeh...  :)

I think it's a mid cap.

Gary B.

SIGs are great guns but you don't usually see them in movies or any military units so I guess there's less appeal for the general buyer who just goes out and picks a gun. Airsoft-wise they used to have a few issues but the new 552 is the best stock TM AEG I've used to date. (note I haven't used an M14 or Type 89, which are supposed to be very nice)

Sounds like a ###### seal on the piston lid inside the muzzle.

When I fitted my creation frame and slide I left the standard TM Piston lid in, test fired and gas was going all over the place, replaced it with the one that came with the creation kit and it sorted it out. The muzzle was standard at the time. I have since replaced it with the Guarder Enhanced Muzzle.

What muzzle did they replace it with, you may need the corresponding piston lid to go with it.

From what I understand replacing the mag valves doesn't do anything as the hole the gas has to leave is still the same size. I'm sure I have read on here somewhere that people have noticed no improvement in performance.

Not a great pic of my Sig, I will post some more up when I get a chance. (Just pretend the Glock isn't there)

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k318/semtex001/Guncase.jpg

Cheers

Rich

my first AEG was the SG552. I upgraded it with a KM 363mm inner barrel, sp110 spring, steel bushings, and a custom 9.6V 1400 NiHm pack from only batteries.

best AEG on the market in terms of performance and strength, next to maybe the M14.

My friend mike (empulse99x) got the same set up recently, has the same accuracy as my old one.

I dunno, SG552 from TM is the best performing AEG i've ever used.

Reason i'm sticking with M4's is because i'm an M4 guy and always will be but i'll also always have that memory of the accuracy and range the SG552 can put out. The hop up system is the best of the best .