SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi no1rc3ur

I have/ have had all three. The P226 & KSC USPc are both excellent guns both in terms of performance and build quality.

I've got a Tanaka P229 and although its build quality is also excellent the performance is relatively poor. (134a only, lowish power and sluggish blowback).

I still love it mind!

000_1171.jpg

:)

I had a TM P226 b4 also.

good gun, but i don't like how the slide doesn't lock back after the last shot.

If I still want a P226, I think I'll go for the KSC one (now only if they make a non-railed one)

So I'd guess the Tanaka P228 is about the same as the P229?

and thanks for your input :)

I had a TM P226 b4 also.

good gun, but i don't like how the slide doesn't lock back after the last shot.

If I still want a P226, I think I'll go for the KSC one (now only if they make a non-railed one)

So I'd guess the Tanaka P228 is about the same as the P229?

and thanks for your input :)

Something is wrong with your gun then, because it SHOULD lock back, and does lock back on my two guns.

have just done some extra mods to my p226 and thought it needed to be seen

PGC body slide and barrel

modded nine ball lower mount

hogue grips

nine ball bearing recoil rod (with uprated spring)

150 % hammer spring

nine ball extended 6.01 inner barrel

future mods will include an tight bore inner barrel that goes to the end of the silencer

post-10709-1171763477_thumb.jpg

Edited by the sniper

Dave, surprisingly enough I love the wood grips on that P226, it feels like something some executive would keep in their desk in an action movie. Whereas, and I don't say this often....The Sniper....that looks hands down awful. Congrats, you've officially raped a P226...you've got a muzzle block and then a silencer...wtf!

Dave, surprisingly enough I love the wood grips on that P226, it feels like something some executive would keep in their desk in an action movie.

Thanks. I was going for an officer's firearm look, but money grubbin' tycoon works as well.

Alakdan, the last sig picture with the AK mag, is that some kind of mod or are you just joking?

i am not joking... :waggle:

i modify the SIG stock magz and merged the hi-cap AK47 magz...plastic sLr105 suit the design...not so heavy compared to metal magz... :D

Interesting flashhider btw.

an inner trumpet like designed near the tip...to produce loud noise! And to hide the excess tip of M4 inner barrel :rolleyes:

~alakdan~

Edited by Alakdan101