SIG Picture Thread

FarEast owns an Action kit. You should probably PM him.

As for Prime kits, they don't have the screw detail, at least not on the non-railed Prime kits I've had anyway.

Do you have the ebay auction's pictures? Or any pictures of it for that matter?

Edited by davedawg123
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Davedawg: Good Call. I had forgotten that FarEast had done a mini review on the Action kit but I'll run a search for it since I now seem to recall that he had some pretty good pictures with it. Also thank you for confirming that the Prime kits indeed don't have a screw detail.

Due to the fact that I have contacted the E-bay seller since my last post and he has offered me the package for free (though I will still pay him for part of it since he seems to actually be an upstanding guy after all) as an apology I am no longer in need of urgent ID help.

On a brighter note I will most likely have some fun new pictures for this thread in the next week or so. :)

@ mgyz3: Nothing better on a SIG than Hogue grips. Did you use a custom RS mainspring seat or a dremel to fit them?

@ Pokethepope: Thanks for the second confirmation on the Action frame. I was bummed at first but no that I got it for free I'm more excited. One question though. When you fitted the frame did you have to file out the de-cocker seat? My decocker really doesn't work very well at all and I'm guessing that that is the problem.

Edited by Romulus

Yep quite true, just found out that the Sigarms airsoft 552 is in fact just a Tm one....wtf? lol

and apparently they cant distribute them in Europe as Cybergun own the rights to the trades in this region...

How do you end up not owning the rights to your own trades?!?!

Grr thoroughly dissappointed

If I were you, I'd paint the extractor and the two little dots on the slide (as per RS) but it's up to you.. I always think the two-tone looks 10x better with a black extractor..

ta.

Pokethepope - any response from RW yet?

See here:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...opic=117121&hl=

I'm going to wait for someone to review it and confirm wether it is a 100% Marui clone or has a different design which carries the problems mentioned on Airsoft Pacific. There's certainly conflicting reports between that user and RW, so im wary of taking the plunge.

cheers

@ mgyz3: Nothing better on a SIG than Hogue grips. Did you use a custom RS mainspring seat or a dremel to fit them?

@ Pokethepope: Thanks for the second confirmation on the Action frame. I was bummed at first but no that I got it for free I'm more excited. One question though. When you fitted the frame did you have to file out the de-cocker seat? My decocker really doesn't work very well at all and I'm guessing that that is the problem.

To tell you the truth mate I have no idea as I got the sig second hand and it came with the grips on.

If I were you, I'd paint the extractor and the two little dots on the slide (as per RS) but it's up to you.. I always think the two-tone looks 10x better with a black extractor..

ta.

Actually PGC didn't send me an extractor with the kit, so I need to fab one. I will make it black, but am just too lazy to paint the dots. That would look better.