SIG Picture Thread

Hey everyone...with the release of the new TM P226 I decided to start a thread for all the new owners to post their Sig P226 pics...Other brands are allowed but if you got the new TM post pics here. Cheers

-EnZo-

Edited by Belladonna
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
How's the build quality of the P226, from your perspective?

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=16062&hl=

Although I like my guns to have good finish, but I prefer performance over finish. With that said, I think the finish is not too bad considering this is a $125 gun. ;) Certainly much better than the springer. No seam on the slide. The seam line on the frame is visible, and slightly more so than the seam on KSC USP Compact or the Maruzen P99 because the frame has flat black finish instead of the polymer kind of finish ont he USP or P99. The gun feels very solid and balanced with minimum to zero rattle. The trigger pull and the decocking lever action left some room for improvements though (but maybe the real steel's trigger pull is just as hard.). The ejection port looks more plasticy, but not too bad. The slide and frame does have a metal look to it too.

Shao14 - Lovely picture, of all the pics i've seen that one makes me want to buy one the most lol looks nice :) But that Sipix camera...grrr..took about 80 pics on mine in amsterdam...brought it home..plugged it in...and it wiped the f-cking lot of them..wasn't amused lol got rid of it now though.

HFC SIG 228 springer in 'silver' - Luverly :o

Cheers.

I'm surprised the HFC springer looks this good in the picture. :)

Shao14 - Lovely picture, of all the pics i've seen that one makes me want to buy one the most lol looks nice :) But that Sipix camera...grrr..took about 80 pics on mine in amsterdam...brought it home..plugged it in...and it wiped the f-cking lot of them..wasn't amused lol got rid of it now though.

If you are really thinking about buying one, make sure to check out this thread if you haven't. It's got reviews, close up pictures showing the imperfection in finish, shooting results, and video! :)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=16062!

For the Sipix camar, hehe, yea, the bad thing about it is that it has volitile memory, so if the battery runs out, or if you change battery before uploading the pictures, the pictures will get wiped out or corrupted. :P But it does take ok pictures (albeit some barrel distortions) such as this one http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...pe=post&id=5775 for the price. I don't use it more than a webcam much nowadays unless I'm on a espionage mission. :lol:

Edited by Shao14
Brill Pic  :D , just wish it was bigger than 1024x768  :(

Paul

Haha, got a big monitor? My original is 1600x1200. Is that big enough for you? :) Scaled it down to save my forum space. :D I'd be glad to email you the original if you like. Just PM me your email address.

But if you are looking for even bigger resolution like 2048x1536, I'll have to do it another day. :P My camera's normally set at 1600x1200. :)

Edited by Shao14
Haha, got a big monitor?  My original is 1600x1200. Is that big enough for you? :)  Scaled it down to save my forum space.  :D  I'd be glad to email you the original if you like.  Just PM me your email address.

But if you are looking for even bigger resolution like 2048x1536, I'll have to do it another day. :P  My camera's normally set at 1600x1200. :)

Have sent you a PM

Cheers :D

Paul