SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*creams*

Thank you! :D

H_M, manly man don't cream! :lol:

Shao14 - super nice photo - is that retouched in any way? and what was your lighting, camera settings?

Thank you, Oikoik! Glad to hear that from a pro. :)

The one I posted was resized using Paint to 1024x768. No other touch up. I'm not sure if Tef did anything to the bigger version, it looks right, but out of my camera, it's 1.01 MB instead of 440 KB (he probably recompressed it a bit). My camera is a Canon A300, setting set to full automatic, ;) superfine, 1600x1200 resolution. The lighting is natural sunlight through my window. No flash. Those dark stripes are the shadow of my blinds when they are open. And that's it. :) I can send you the 1.01 MB file if you want.

Cheers.

Edited by Shao14
H_M, manly man don't cream! :lol:

Thank you, Oikoik!  Glad to hear that from a pro. :)

The one I posted was resized using Paint to 1024x768.  No other touch up.  I'm not sure if Tef did anything to the bigger version, it looks right, but out of my camera, it's 1.01 MB instead of 440 KB (he probably recompressed it a bit).  My camera is a Canon A300, setting set to full automatic, ;) superfine, 1600x1200 resolution.  The lighting is natural sunlight through my window.  No flash.  Those dark stripes are the shadow of my blinds when they are open.  And that's it. :)  I can send you the 1.01 MB file if you want.

Cheers.

the one u sent me i can only save as bmp which comes at 5.00 MB, so i use photoimpact to save it @ default quality, and it comes down to 443kb