SIG Picture Thread

That is one very nice Prime kit ! Bit of news for all those wanting full metal upper and lowers for thier SIG 226's.... Prime will release thier newer versions (Non-Individual stamped) for under 20,000 Yen. 80 quid for you Brits still stuck in the country.

They are released to the shops on the 15th of September for those interested.( Thats Japan...international release i have no idea)

Edited by FarEast
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks fareast, yeah it's a great kit, I had to get in touch with prime directly via BoomArms, 3 weeks later I had the custom kit on my desk, as I mentioned in other posts the fitting is a real pain in the *albatross* on this kit. Shoots great, feels like my real 226 9mm. Obviously the upper is from the rail framed kit, with the lower being from the SEALS lower frame, hence the lack of the anchor logo.

So fareast, just to make sure, the only difference between the two kits, limited run, and the new non-serial numbered run is just that? no serials on the lower?

As for the case, it's a Pelican 1450 case, you can basically pull out the foam, it has small squares pre-perforated into the foam, you pull out the squares as needed. Not bad for 60 bucks.

As for the case, it's a Pelican 1450 case, you can basically pull out the foam, it has small squares pre-perforated into the foam, you pull out the squares as needed. Not bad for 60 bucks.

I'll try google, but have a link to where I can get one?

• 2 weeks later...

NOTE: Posts removed from this thread.

It is against forum rules to ask how to remove orange tips, and to provide this information publically. This is due to the fact that it is illegal to remove orange tips in localles where it is a legal requirement for any reason. We will not condone or support illegal acts on this board.

Many thanks.

Looks like I goofed in my replication of the Jack Bauer death cannon.

Here's the real one:

wp_226ss2.jpg

Here's Jack's:

240812uo.jpg

And here's mine:

case22fz.jpg

Looks like I have to get out the polishing wheel and make the screws silver. So alas all of you who congratulated me on making a fine replica, I have failed you, let the stone throwing begin.