SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite impressed with the KSC P226, I just hope that since KSC refer to the P226 Series on their website there is going to either a non-railed version released sometime, or other P22- models.

I bet all those damn Jack Bauer fanboys are gonna be getting their hopes up for a two tone, non-railed P22x now.

Quite right Titleist, I'm showing off.

I love your P226, you put a lot of time and effort into your gun as I have in mine but if the two tone 24 type becomes avaliable as an off the shelf gun it cheapens your efforts and the efforts of those who have done the same as you.

I get more from modding my guns than I do from skirmishing and since I don't get anything from the sticklebrick type modding and unrealistic weapons I have to put huge effort into small details.

Actually I have you to thank, I was just tossing ideas around on this thread a while ago and came up with the idea for the tritium sights, you said it would be difficult if not impossible and that is what made me set my heart on it.

I will stop spamming and post a picture of it when my Hogue grips arrive.

Stunt