SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

That is mind-blowing, bloody nice gun mate! ;)

List of parts please? :D

TM P226

PGC Non-Railed P226

Guarder P226 Steel Barrel

Guarder P226 Steel Recoil Guide Rod

KM TN Barrel

Guarder 150% Recoil Spring

Guarder Reinforced Firing Chamber

Proud Hammer Spring

Surefire P113C WeaponLight

I think the guarder steel barrels are great, they're a little rough but they wear just like the real things, plus they add more weight to the pistol, whereas the nineballs seem cheap and flimsy. I used to have a nineball on my two tone P226, but since replaced it with another steel barrel.

If the roughness bothers you, you can hit it with some steel wool take smooth it down a tad.

By the way, on tonight's ep of 24 I noticed the return of the Jack Bauer Blaster. One of the bad guys had it, so they obviously went back into their proper master's armory and pulled out an oldie but a goodie. Now that I could see the show in High Def you can easily tell it's a black barrel, something I was researching for a while but was still unsure of, but it's definitly black, just with a worn down chamber.

how well do silencers work on the p226? im thinking of getting one, but id like to see if it actually silences much before spending 50+ on one..

It changes the pitch a little, not the dB of the shot. And no they don't offer a black USP with a silver barrel, if the barrel looked silver it was probably due to wear.

And it's a well known rule, if you hang out or work with Jack you WILL DIE.