SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks nice. I prefer lights mounted on the trigger guard rather than rails personally. Keeps the lines relatively smooth when the light is both on and off, though the clamp on that one is a bit more obtrusive, than on some other pistols.

Does the lower light fit on the P226 as that seems a lot more streamlined. I remember those models for the M1911 cost a bundle though, but you've got two full metal P226s so I guess that's not too much of an issue for you eh? ;)

It should fit it just fine. It's really the only option for the non-rail framed sigs, so yeah it's the only bad things about those guns, light mounting.

I was bouncing around the idea of a Surefire M900A for my Colt M933, but that's a 450 dollar light as compared to a 230 dollar light.

I'm just debating if it looks good and is practical.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, in fact I had to file down the small retaining post that holds it into the hopup/barrel, coincidentally Guarder is releaseing their own enhanced spring guide.

http://www.intrudershop.com/show_product_e...p?idproduct=744

I'd like to get 2 of these for my sigs, and those metal barrels they plan on releasing.

love sigs :D

one of the guys i skirmish with pulled out and old stylee 550 i think it is (full length mahoosive one...) thats got loads of upgrades that let it kick out 328-335fps and a 552 metal body on it........and boy does that thing rock :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellas,

I'm a newbie to this site, living in Japan at present. Here are a few pics of my Sigs.

Two of them have Creation silver slide sets and the other is an Action full metal set. Gotta say, the Action set came packaged like, and looked a whole lot like the Guarder set. Overall finish of the Action set is quite poor (which is why I didn't mind using it as a test for my OD spray finish). Slide to frame fit is weak!!!...I mean a tight slide frame fit is something I can live with (and modify), but this set is just sloppy, with just under a mil of space causing the slide to rattle. On the plus side, the die cast Action set is really heavy which may give some folks a need to have it. Like the Guarder set, I had problems with my recoil spring however I eventually got the slide on with some gentle massaging. I find that the die cast slide of the Action is a little too heavy for the gas system. I am planning to upgrade the valve in the future but I don't know if that will fix it or if I am just missing something.

Creation slides are great for ease of fitting. Mine went on and straight to it without any work whatsoever. Creation now has a frame and slide set out, but it is almost the same price as PGC, which I hear are the ducks nuts...and next on the shopping list.

Hope ya like the pics... :blink:

post-11631-1131643883_thumb.jpg

post-11631-1131643907_thumb.jpg

post-11631-1131643924_thumb.jpg

post-11631-1131643942_thumb.jpg

post-11631-1131643979_thumb.jpg

post-11631-1131643993_thumb.jpg

post-11631-1131644008_thumb.jpg

I don't like the pics.

I love them! Even the OD one looks pretty decent. It looks a bit shiny due to photo lighting but I assume it looks quite lovely in normal indoor/outdoor settings. The dual tone setup looks so great that I'm tempted to toss some money at one of those silver Creation slide & outer barrel sets...and a P226. My only apprehension is that an affordable fm version seems inevitable.