SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This ain't no sg556. Just a sg552 with a b&t ris and some kind of extreme uglyness where the stock should be. According to what I've read somewhere in a swiss board, the b&t ris doesn't fit the marui sig without heavy modifications, but I'm not sure, whether this is true or not.

This ain't no sg556. Just a sg552 with a b&t ris and some kind of extreme uglyness where the stock should be. According to what I've read somewhere in a swiss board, the b&t ris doesn't fit the marui sig without heavy modifications, but I'm not sure, whether this is true or not.

This is not a airsoftgun I think.

Because of the mag, this looks like a realsteel-mag.

And I also heard, that the RAS isn't compatible with airsoft SIG's.

I don't really know, how exactly the part behind the bolt is rebuilt on replicas, but this part looks also very realsteel'ish.

That is an RS, without a doubt. That stock is still foldable, all the Sigs that have been modified for AR stocks have fixed/retractables, but not foldable. But honestly, between that and the 556...

lol, on SigForum, they all try to mod their RS 556s into 551s...

*still waiting for ICS or CA 551 Police*

Operator:

The Guarder Full Metal Kit is quite nice! It needs some fitting done (mainly just filing the rough edges on the slide rails).

But ya mine has little or not defects. Slight casting marks are apparent right behind my rear sight. But you cant tell unless your looking at it very closely.

Overall its a great kit!

-Blink

Did you transform my baby!? lol jp, looks great too

lol yeah it is indeed!!! super sweet baby at that too!!.

she's the one on the left......no right.....no.....oh i don't know!!!

for those who want to know, pgc and guarder kits, with meat basher thingy on the frame.

operator, my guarder kit needed a bit of work, mainly on finishing it off and the slide. it does stick a bit, but with care and effort, it will work a treat. Does not quite have the "ping" on the recoil like the pgc kit, but still is really nice, worth every(cheaper!!) penny!!! :D

more to come soon......... ;)

Edited by airwolfie
My TM P226 all stock, still worked after being buried in sand.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/tinkle60/CIMG0143-1.jp

Very nice.

I too have a totally stock P226 and it's been dropped a few times because I don't have a lanyard.

BUT, each time I dropped it I thought i definetly broke it. TM P226's kick *albatross*.

Very nice.  Where did you get the real steel grips, and did they require any modification to fit?  I'm in the market for RS grips for my 229 actually.

Brownells and I used the sig main spring perch so the grips only need light fitting. The perch needed work to clear the hammer strut. there is a thread around here for the 226, don't know about the 229.