SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

Fired them off a few times. I don't even own a 8.4v battery, and i didn't want to fry the burst. So i ducktaped a 7.2v SC battery on there.

Burst is pretty cool, 2-7. I got it to keep shooting 3 out.

I think with a little mosfet action, and removal of a small cover peice i'll be able to fit more battery cells in there. Say a 10.8v possibly a 12. But for now a 9.6 will be fine. 1500mah.

With the stock folded its surprizing agile around corners for CQB. Only a tad smaller then the m4 when folded.

The "brand new" one has NO creakyness.

With .25's and hop-up i can sail the bb's out to 140ft (tape measured to a tree).

Nad bad for under 285fps, and being old and never lubed

love the ironsites

Gonna prime it, paint the handguards, grip and stock flat black, and finish it off with some clearcoat.

I looked in my spare parts bin, only to have some bushings, a piston head, and CA gears, good enough for now. I can tell its the old school 2 sloted bevel gear, i can hear the gun "unwind" after each shot, the CA gears will fix that.

Might throw a stock CA spring in there also

Now excuse me. Need to violate the internals...

IMG_1744.jpg

Lovely.

Don't, however paint the stock and pistol grip.

If I send you a black stock and pistol grip from a SG552 will you send me the green ones you have?

At the moment the stock is damaged but before I send it to you I'll get it repaired with brand new parts.

Does that sound good?

Lovely.

Don't, however paint the stock and pistol grip.

If I send you a black stock and pistol grip from a SG552 will you send me the green ones you have?

At the moment the stock is damaged but before I send it to you I'll get it repaired with brand new parts.

Does that sound good?

I would consider that, send me some pic's when your done fixing the stock.

or even better: sell me a 550 :D

If you are serious, i am selling the other 550.

*mutters* should be a law against owning 2...oh well my 551 should arrive soon

Where did you source the 550s?

One was a private party, the other through ebay.

Edited by SVT98driver

Does anyone have a broken or unwanted Marui/KJ P226?

I'm looking for replacement internals such as the decocker wire, and UN Company have sold out... I can't find anywhere else that stocks replacement internal parts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

HellsAngel

Just a quick shot of my newly fitted wood grips.

000_1532.jpg

It took an age to file down the hammer spring housing to fit :o . Mind you I was using hand tools.

Their not quite a perfect fit around the tail of the gun but they will do. The dimensions of the real P226 must be slightly different to the Creation kit.

Edited by Slug Pellets
Just a quick shot of my newly fitted wood grips.

It took an age to file down the hammer spring housing to fit  :o . Mind you I was using hand tools.

Their not quite a perfect fit around the tail of the gun but they will do. The dimensions of the real P226 must be slightly different to the Creation kit.

I need to go wood with my own, those look great. I think I am going to go with Nil instead of those.

Are you using the RS perch? I have been making sets of grips for folks, and man it takes a lot of filing by hand on the perch. Worth it in the end though.

Um, its plasticy OD, it kinda looks like a toy IMO. Look up top at my Sig552, thats had a good paint job done to it. I would like to think the 550 would look better if it had that color scheme.

Don'y worry it will have a good paint job.

Primer, base coats, final coat and a clearcoat. And also, ill be taking away all the nasty mold seams off. ultra fine grit sand paper and terry cloth.

The finish will be like a WA (well almost :rolleyes: )

Edited by SVT98driver