"Army of Two" Airsoft Skirmish Masks Review

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a Cactus Hobby AO2 mask and the only complaint that I had was that the mesh was too big and it kinda restricted my vision. A couple people at my site ended up drilling additional small holes in their AO2 mask to improve visibility, but I didn't think that was too safe. Luckily Bitter End skirmishes with me so I just gave him the mask and he swapped out the old mesh for his type. It is way better! So maybe if you buy the ACM one you should consider swapping it out anyways, better safe than sorry. ;)

I bought a Cactus Hobby AO2 mask and the only complaint that I had was that the mesh was too big and it kinda restricted my vision. A couple people at my site ended up drilling additional small holes in their AO2 mask to improve visibility, but I didn't think that was too safe. Luckily Bitter End skirmishes with me so I just gave him the mask and he swapped out the old mesh for his type. It is way better! So maybe if you buy the ACM one you should consider swapping it out anyways, better safe than sorry. ;)

Nice! Can you take pictures of it? I'm curious to see how it turned out on the inside and outside of the mask.

• 4 weeks later...
The masks they sell are certainly not a clone of a Sykes Army of Two mask!!

They look nothing like the Sykes masks.

yes they are, certainly not anything new what Sykes have made but from that era when they made it (They have been on sale like a year or so now), i know the maker for it and i have seen the Sykes mask what he used to make it and HE told me he bought Sykes mask to copy it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...