Desert Eagle Aluminium Slide & Frame

RockDog

Heh, anyone else spot the typo on the M9 kit?

Yeah, pretty big typo there, especially considering it's commemorating Desert Storm, even listing years on the slide... not too sure why they couldn't spell it right - Some of their 1911 kits had full trades, which actually looked pretty nice. They better not mess up the Eagle's trades, though... ie "DEZART EAGLE .50 AE". Although I suppose anything would beat finding a Zeke / continuing to use my plastic slide w/ worn out slide catch notch. :(

Suppressor, what happened with the Zeke kit? Don't tell me the tangs were prone to breakage...? Hope this won't be the case with the Guarder...

Well I have the 10" barrel/frame set and I've obviiously knocked it at some point and broken these (about 5, very thin) tangs. I can see it happening to the 6" aswell, not just due to my vulnerable, pertruding barrel.

I'll have a pop at showing you where I mean. You can clearly see a gap now before the scope ring slots. And yes, it now has a little upward/downward play in the barrel.

post-54824-1218569102_thumb.jpg

ok, but there is no real desert eagle in that color... so why would they make it? as far as i know, desert eagles only come in black, chrome, and gold

-Joe

It has come in loads of differant finishes including Chrome Plated, Hard Chrome Plated, Nickel Plated. Olive Drab, Black Oxide and Blued.

Archived