Replacement HopUp for M4

cafemondo

The hopup in my JG M4 has seized up. The adjusting wheel is locked solid. Ive not taken it apart yet to see why this has happened. Looking in my toolbox I have none that I can simply pop in and have a quick replacement. I could do with buying a couple for spares. But which one? plastic or metal, element, marui, systema? Anyone able to give me a what am bestest answer to a replacement hopup?

Thanks for any info you can give.

The hopup in my JG M4 has seized up. The adjusting wheel is locked solid. Ive not taken it apart yet to see why this has happened. Looking in my toolbox I have none that I can simply pop in and have a quick replacement. I could do with buying a couple for spares. But which one? plastic or metal, element, marui, systema? Anyone able to give me a what am bestest answer to a replacement hopup?

Thanks for any info you can give.

King Arms Hop Up chamber. Probably the best hop up chamber ever made for any M4/M16 hop up using gun. The O-ring on the front helps seal better with the GB and the adjustment dials are precise enough that you can make fine tune adjustments and it stays exactly where you put it. I couldnt recommend them enough to people!

Its the same as a TM M4 Hopup, it might just be a case of the gears on the hopup mech getting stuck? theres not really a lot that can go wrong with them and its a pretty simple strip. ya dont even need tools since there push out body pins.

I didnt actually, got a link for the mod in question?

Theres also a plastic and metal version of the king arms hopup out there allthough tracking down the metal ones fairly tricky, found it at one place, the metal ones the one to get?

Thanks for the information.

Any body know a good replacement for the old ICS hopunits?

i got the guarder improved hop unit but the bit that goes down into the mag is like 1 or 2mm shorter than the ics hop unit feed hole and as such the mags dont feed efficiantly without wobbling the mag occasioanlly.

Archived