My T-shirt owns your T-shirt!

Sledge

Ok getting sick of the PC thread. Who cares if the over-paid nancy boys ;) have more RAM or a bigger PSU? Let's talk about what matters: T-shirts!

Yes, my favorite shirt is 100% cotton, black and has the Autobot logo on it! That pwns all! Or does it? Post the details of your favorite T-shirt here.

Mine is a dark red number from dubiously-named surf shop Fat Face.

It's got trendy "distressed" stitching on it. I love the way you get to spend twice as much these days buying stuff that looks like it's been run over by a truck.

EDIT: Oh sorry, forgot. My T-shirt PWNS yours!! 1337 safe like right.

And so on.

First off; on re-reading his replies, it seems that squarepusher has been pretty patient with all the unwarranted flak over an innocent little PC thread. So I for one want to apolgise if I came across snooty (I wasn't accusing you of not having a gf mate, I was just being bawdy :) )

Two; I have tons of t-shirts, but only one of them has a logo on, and that was given to me. The plainer the better :D I lost the best t-shirt I ever had :( It was dark green (like NATO green), and had the Roman numeral 4 on it. It was MASSIVE, yet it looked fashionably baggy, not all oversized. I think I left it at a mates house, but he says he never found it :( I miss that t-shirt...

Best shirt; outrageously loud Spiderman shirt. Got worn twice this year, both times at BBQ's.

http://www.zianet.com/comic-booksuperstore...n-clubshirt.jpg

I was in Gt Yarmouth, and I saw it. Now, I don't really like Spiderman, comics or even shirts, but I had to have it. Me and my gf went halves on it; she liked it too :)

Yes, my favorite shirt is 100% cotton, black and has the Autobot logo on it! That pwns all! Or does it? Post the details of your favorite T-shirt here.

You only have one Transformers t-shirt? Shame on you!

Here is what I got:

heroic_autobot_logo_t-shirt_link.jpg

Transf3.jpg

Optimus_Prime_t-shirt_link.jpg

hi_dens_Tcats_close_small.jpg

And my favorite one:

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtle_logo_t-shirt.jpg

My white vests own your string vests, but only when I wear them with jeans, get them greasy and black, and run around in a high-rise buildings with an MP5 shouting 'Yippie-Kay-Yay, Mudder-flunkers!' getting shot at by a mad blonde bloke with a Stery AUG and some off bearded bloke with a sinister voice.

Yes.

First off; on re-reading his replies, it seems that squarepusher has been pretty patient with all the unwarranted flak over an innocent little PC thread. So I for one want to apolgise if I came across snooty (I wasn't accusing you of not having a gf mate, I was just being bawdy :) )

No problem at all man :P I didn't even notice you'd said anything! I was more annoyed with Rikkster (grr) + Sledge but that's all sorted now :) Peace wins the day.

sP*

My Favorite T-shirt

Looks like a pig lost in a scandinavian wood if you shake it hard enough.

Archived