You know you've been playing too much airsoft when...

Atty

You know you've been playing too much airsoft when you hear rustling in a tree behind you and you immediately dive behind the nearest piece of cover and try to draw your weapon, only to realize you don't have one and your in a public park, hiding from a squirrel.

How do YOU know you've been playing too much airsoft?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when you see a person in the street wearing fasion camouflage and you moan to yourself/anyone with you/the wearer beacuse its not issue.

When you read in a newspaper/see on tv about armed police escapades and there are interviews of bystanders who say "he was carrying a machine gun", and say, "its clearly not a machine gun because..."

when people start bragging they just bought a "'bb gun' and its fires like 1000 rounds a second", and then you lecture them about the correct terminology and the actual capabilities of an airsoft gun.

i could go on. and proberbly will at some point.

when people start bragging they just bought a "'bb gun' and its fires like 1000 rounds a second", and then you lecture them about the correct terminology and the actual capabilities of an airsoft gun.

I do that... :unsure:

I find myself annoying my family when they watch doctor who because i keep pointing out which guns are blank firers and which are airsofts (bought from my local site ^_^ ), they didnt get why i was laughing when a guy was pointing a gun at the camera...i was all 'lol i see inner barrel' :lol:

You max out your credit card because there is a new gun you want.. But don`t remember about the other ones you got in the closet and never use. ^_^

oh.. And know everything what`s new on airsoftnews.eu but never heard about what is on tv.

When nearly every night before a skirmish, you have this dream...

... you get to site and you've forgotten:

First its batteries...

...then ammo...

...then wallet for more ammo...

...then gas...

...then mags...

...then sidearm...

...so on, so on...

or maybe thats just me?

you're in hospital visiting someone and you keep thinking to yourself...

"Hmm... lifts, long corridors with no room to duck into any cover... wonder if i can have a word with the Hospital manager and see if i can 'borrow' the hospital for a private game" ;)

you're in hospital visiting someone and you keep thinking to yourself...

"Hmm... lifts, long corridors with no room to duck into any cover... wonder if i can have a word with the Hospital manager and see if i can 'borrow' the hospital for a private game" ;)

Hahaha. Nice. Reminds me of when we took a field trip to the local news room and saw how they printed and managed everything. That was in the 5th grade. Now, whenever I think back to that trip, I think "Man... That would be a sweet place for an airsoft match!"

Archived