You know you've been playing too much airsoft when...

Atty

When you start thinking about how you would make an armed takeover of your work's building.

I do that...but I actually have to physically stop myself, because I work at an airport...

How do I know I airsoft too much? When I see the armed officers walk past, mutter to myself, "G36C and Glock 17" and get ###### off when I can't identify the optics they're using. Grrr.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely agree with the watching in movies to see whats airsoft and whats not. (and I do about half the stuff in this thread)

[maybe I'm the only one who] constantly tries to figure out what make and model each police officer's gun is. Haha, just read above. Guess I'm not the only one!

When nearly every night before a skirmish, you have this dream...

... you get to site and you've forgotten:

First its batteries...

...then ammo...

...then wallet for more ammo...

...then gas...

...then mags...

...then sidearm...

...so on, so on...

or maybe thats just me?

HaHa I do this, it's made all the more scary by the fact that I do it in real life as well. It is indescribable the feeling of crushing defeat when you look in your bag and somthing vital is missing, noooooooooooo!

In fact this is a big airsoft problem, so many pieces of kit are vital to playing and if one is missing it renders you COMBAT INEFFECTIVE (always wanted to find an excuse to say that ;) ) maybe that is why it is the stuff of nightmares! :o

when your girlfriend wakes up in the middle of the night before a game, to hear you sleeptalking and issuing her orders to attack a position.

this really did happen :D

That happened to me with WoW. Ex-gf would hear me screaming about healing in instances and not being able to find someone's body to res them. Made me realise I needed a break. Guess my class? :(

You max out your credit card because there is a new gun you want.. But don`t remember about the other ones you got in the closet and never use. ^_^

Thats now happened to me due to GZ :(

When you find yourself clutching a real (airsoft) gun whilst wondering round the house..

I gotta stop doin that, the neighbours are gonna look in someday.

Finally, you know you've been playing too much airsoft when you decide to start making your own tactical gear...

Just recently moved apartments, and notices that:

- when checking an optional apartment, besides looking at rooms you check the firing angles from porch/windows..

- checking if there is a back door for an escape route.

- all your cardboard boxes have holes in them. a lot of holes.

When your other half stops saying "are you coming to bed soon?" and replaces it with shouting "when are you going to put that *fruitcage* gun down and come to bed?

When you don't have the other half cos she was fed up with shouting "when are you going to put that *fruitcage* gun down and come to bed?"

When you in most stores imagine how to respond on an armed robbery.. Watching in your head in slow motion how to respond on different situations.. "if he does that.. I could do that".."or I should shoot him first and then him..Then check this and that."

Now these days I am just dreaming about a perfect GBB M4 that is perfect in every way.. Probably going to get broke very fast now.

When you find yourself clutching an imaginary gun whilst wondering round the house..

Or

When you find yourself clutching a real (airsoft) gun whilst wondering round the house..

That happens to me everyday :P

When you're vacuuming your room and all you hear is the crunching sound of BBs being sucked up.

Whenever you see an empty soda can and all you can think about doing is putting holes in the thing. Happaned to me today lol.

And the one about dreaming you forgot stuff, happanes to me wuite often before games. Especially after i forgot my battery 10min. after leaving and had to drive back and get it.

Archived