You know you've been playing too much airsoft when...

Atty

When you move into your new house and in the process find a few bb's here and there. Had to pick them up and discard them quick before the wifey found them.

Also when you're in the process of viewing properties the two primary concerns you have are:

1. Where will I put the armoury?

2. How long is the garden?

And never breathing a word of these criteria to your wife.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also when you're in the process of viewing properties the two primary concerns you have are:

1. Where will I put the armoury?

2. How long is the garden?

And never breathing a word of these criteria to your wife.

Definitely this.

Though I told the girlfriend that I would be having an armoury/workshop and that there was nothing she could do to stop me.

She is happy with the situation as it will keep my stuff out of the front room when I'm working on it so she can have it as tidy as she likes at all times.

Win/win.

I'm not sure if i posted this already or not but bear with me... I was at centre Parcs with my ex a few years ago heading for the spa for an evening of sauna's and steam rooms, it was a nice sunny evening so i had my sunnies on, all normal so far.  The spa building was in a little wooded area so when we got close and under the trees it was shady, I went to take my glasses off but suddenly nearly crapped myself thinking "damn I cant do that I'm a marshal that'll set an aweful example to set, I couldn't believe what i had nearly done and my heart genuinly dropped for a second, then i realised I was on holiday in centre parcs and not at an airsoft game and chortled away to myself for the next 10 mins!

• 2 weeks later...

When you are loading up the car to move somewhere and the first thing in is the airsoft kit.

Sadly this for me is very true.

'FireKnife'

shouldn't that be the last thing you take?

just in case you get car jacked while loading up the car with all your goodies.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When you correct the IMFDB page...

Yea, I did that.... multiple times...

Those *fruitcage*-ers still won't let me correct a page.

In the Expendables 2, Stallone holds up a Sig Pro Series when ambushed in the woods, not a bloody P229.

'FireKnife'

Archived