You know you've been playing too much airsoft when...

Atty

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When your boss/co-worker wont shut up you want to shoot him so he has to be quiet and walk back to regen and you get 10 mins peace and quiet.

You check the online tracking for parcels every 15 mins to see if the parcel if airsoft stuff is any closer to your house even tho you dont actually need the contents for another two weeks.

-When talking about cars, you say FPS instead of HP.

-When your squad makes a tactical order from the local Macdonald's during the game's lunch break.

-When you no longer have a working Vacuum in your house.

-When you reach 1,500 Redwolf Bonus Points.

-When anything below 350fps is "childs play".

-When you have to tell enemy to aim higher.

-When you can actually contribute to the "You know you play too much airsoft when..." thread.

350 below is childs play? well... thats quite a statement to make on a generally british site.

My apologies, I'm not trying to offend anyone. I heard someone say that at an event and though man that is a pretty hardcore dude. Thats why its in quotation ;)

I have heard of people using 700+fps in Ohio and Hawaii, makes us all look like pansies!

When considering a new car you evaluate your options by gas-per-mile, performance, reliability and where the 0.5 cal can be mounted.

You choose your new car on how many guns/rifle cases you can fit in the boot.

You get ###### off when the car dealer says it has a 70/30 split folding rear seat so you can fit the extra long case in the boot but when it gets delivered it doesnt.

When one of the benefits of driving a full size truck is that you can fit an entire armory worth of weapons in it. Oh, and the people to use said weapons fit into the bed of the truck for those "tactical convoys"

And all those places you can mount MGs.

When one closet in your room is for your issued military equipment, and the other closet is for airsoft rifles and gear.

When your issue gear becomes your airsoft gear 'cause it saves more money for rifles.

The Boondocks is an awesome cartoon for gratuitous misuse of airsoft pistols.

-When you realise the Swedish Real Steal AK5 IS Cheaper than the Star FNC... (well, it WAS)

-When you get insurance on ALL your guns, because you love them.

-When you use Berget dollars at McDonald's.

-When you go and hunt deer with your Maruzen L96.

-When the Police believes you have contacts in Al-Quaida.

:P

*When you prefer more going to a Berget game all the way from Mexico than going to Cancun

*When you keep your favorite airsoft rifle on your room at sight so every time you pass thru the hallway you can see how cool it looks with that new silencer.

*When you you are looking for a job to pay your next loadout witch you have planned how much the first month you will get paid and get that together with the money you receive on Christmas as gift so you can buy that new VFC MK18 and a m2 red dot.

*when on a motor bike and buggy's offroad trip , you find out that you are the only one of your friends with camo and a camo camel back and using airsoft goggles.

*when you laughed at the pizza guy even if he was late because he was wearing a crappy swat style helmet for protection in his motor bike .

*when you change your team`s name.

*when you have created more than 1 game to play on airsoft

*Dream about my bb bulets going way off , this happened in a way in a real game, but then in my dream they where waaaay more off and i couldn't adjust the hop-up , i tried and i tried, (i had my tm m-14 in the game and in the dream)

*Nightmares of arriving at a big op and not having my battery , and no one having a spare.

*Nightmares of not being able to hit an easy target.

*Not being able to sleep if my gun has a problem i can fix.

*when you can even put nicknames or names to every little screw your gun has .

*when you go to Home depot and you feel like its time to start a mortar or bazooka airsoft project , just to realize you only have time to buy that flat camo paint to paint your gun hahaha.

Archived