You know you've been playing too much airsoft when...

Atty

When you have a strange dream that you met Scoutthedoggie in a woodland skirmish and he introduces you to JAi...and for some reason his accent (Scottish) is so thick, you can't understand what the hell he is saying (even though you've watched his vids on YouTube already).

WTF.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you have a strange dream that you met Scoutthedoggie in a woodland skirmish and he introduces you to JAi...and for some reason his accent (Scottish) is so thick, you can't understand what the hell he is saying (even though you've watched his vids on YouTube already).

WTF.

I think it's time for the resteraining order :P

Only thing that would be better is if it was one of those variable size ones that are meant to take a variety of laptops, the ones with the velcro secured strap section that can be removed. If it was one of those you could just have the velcro strap go over the gun and hole it in easier.

As for adding a mag pouch, not really sure about that one without resorting to classical womens pursuits. :P

Also you know you have been playing too much when on the way home you stop off to get stuff for staying over at the other halves, only to end up spending 20-30mins playing around with your pistols, instead of getting ready and going ;)

'FireKnife'

Lol womanly pursuits .. I can sew just fine thank you and I am at least 90% certain I am a man xD

Just sew them in you lazy *bramston pickle* :P ...

Still a 10% chance. :P

Though saying that I have what I am good at, IT, shooting pistols, screwing women and remembering pointless facts. Sewing is not one of them, so I would take an item to someone else and pay them to do it ;)

Also when at work you are spending all of an hour looking at all the new parts you can find and different techniques to try when you get home, at the moment I am looking at Centre Axis Relock (if you have played SC: Conviction, you have seen it in action).

'FireKnife'

My last actual decent game that didn't make me want to give up on the hobby due to meeting some of the most stupid people I have ever seen in all my years was about December last year.

And when I say stupid, I mean stupid, as in lets use Dan Wesson revolvers at 5-10m away, on full power, on a sunny day. <_<

Sorry for the rare lapse in my otherwise positive attitude, but up here is a perfect example of how airsoft should not have certain people even allowed near it.

'FireKnife'

I can't wait, getting my 'oh who gives a *suitcase*' cap on. Basically expect personified Arnies profile day from me. ;)

That and working out what gun to bring as I have my 'loadout' sorted, no silly costume so will have to make up for it with being, well, me.

'FireKnife'

Cheers Fireknife, now I'm sitting at work watching C.A.R. videos on you tube...

Jim

It is a good technique isn't it, especially as airsoft guns have little recoil.

Plus it was started and refined by a Brit, not an American, maybe that is why it works unlike that stupid 100/100 stance that the Magpul DVDs teach :P

'FireKnife'

• 4 months later...

You watch liberal nutheads try to explain how a "Soft-air gun" can be converted to a real firearm and you immediately have a blood pressure spike and have an irrational desire to slap them.

Just me? lol

--Hawaiian 

Most of us just realise how braindead said people are and laugh it off.

'FireKnife'

Just a question for you UK people, Why do you put "tyres" on "bikes"?

Shouldnt it be "tyres" on "bykes"? 

Serious question. Never got the queen's english :P

--Hawaiian

Because that is how the word is in the Oxford English Dictionary. The one that all English speaking countries should use :P.

I could ask:

Why do you call them pants when they are trousers, garbage when it is rubbish, lift when it is an elevator, spell colour without a 'u' and a number of other things that are wrong according to the OED? :D

Though in many cases people in this country can't get things right, like those that used 'treated' as the past tense of how a person is being badly spoken to or interacted with when it is actually treat (sounds tret) if speaking about yourself but then it is treated when speaking about someone else. It does make sense, sometimes ;)

'FireKnife'

Archived