TM SIG P226 REVIEW

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, I honestly can't remember if this is how it is on the real thing. All I do remember for sure is that using the decocker returns the trigger to a double action pull, which would not appear to be the case on the TM, at least according to how I read your review.

EDIT: As a complete aside, if anyone cares, UNCo now has the P226 in stock at $225. I prefer them over DEN and Redwolf and I imagine there may be someone else out there who feels the same. http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=5726

er, a minor correction. It's $125. :) I personally like UNcompany better than Den too.

But if you look at Hobby Asia, they don't have it yet, but take pre-order for only $99, and they say they should have it by next week.

Thanks for the link, I suppose I was just confused by the wording as it does appear to lower the hammer all the way back down. Well I guess the WA V10 Ultra Compact will have to wait, Sig P226 here I come.

Hey Zen, i'd get the V10 first if you do want one. The Sig is gonna be every where and very easy to get for along time. the V10 however will soon be a hard to find item.

Stock performance 330fps on green gas @ 15 degrees C? Muahaha.

I told you this gun would rule. TM am bestest GBB pistol maker.  :)

You did :)

Have to say the review makes it sound pretty appealing.

Do you REALLY have your house as cold a 15C, though? If so, looks like propane is a no-no for spring/summer skirmishing (not a problem for power, but more expensive to use 134a)

Cheers

You did :)

Have to say the review makes it sound pretty appealing.

Do you REALLY have your house as cold a 15C, though? If so, looks like propane is a no-no for spring/summer skirmishing (not a problem for power, but more expensive to use 134a)

Cheers

You could be right, it could have been closer to 20C, either way im blown away by the performance.

er, a minor correction.  It's $125. :)  I personally like UNcompany better than Den too.

But if you look at Hobby Asia, they don't have it yet, but take pre-order for only $99, and they say they should have it by next week.

Whoops, sorry for the typo, it is indeed $125 at UNCo. As for the V10, I think I just got a little excited by the metal slide which sold out really quick at UNCo, and I'd personally rather not order from DEN. Anyhow, this may be my last airsoft themed order for awhile so the Sig it will be.

Now that the 100rd magazine for the TM G18C AEP (Flame me all you want) is being released, I don't know which to get. I would use the G18C+100rd magazine as a sub machine gun of sorts, or just get another nice pistol. And theres the about 100 FPS difference (if I remember correctly)

Yea it's pretty cheap at GnG (whom I've ordered from before) but what's with the only payment option being wire transfer?  I thought I was able to pay with Paypal...granted, this was like a year ago.

I asked them couple of months ago about paypal payment, and they told me they accept it. I guess they just hadn't integrated that into their website.

Now that the 100rd magazine for the TM G18C AEP (Flame me all you want) is being released, I don't know which to get. I would use the G18C+100rd magazine as a sub machine gun of sorts, or just get another nice pistol. And theres the about 100 FPS difference (if I remember correctly)

It depends on what you want: a good pistol or a good SMG. With the 100 round magazine, the 18C MAEG is sure to be an awesome subgun. I know a lot of people bash this gun, but notice how all the people who actually have one only have praise for it?

Of course, the 226 has a bigger fun factor with the recoil and all.