GBB accidents?

tosuzu

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my friends and I were just fooling around a bit. It was a friendly 2v1, me being the 1. I was the only one who had a GBB (My KSC Mk23 with SD slide and Guarder springs), versus an HFC 1911 NBB and a no name springer. Apparently, if someone is making a mad dash at you with a GBB, you're supposed to run, or at least that's what my friends did. Shortly after, they ran in my direction, panicking, while I just stood there confused, half aiming my Mk23 at them. Turns out they ran into a yellow jacket nest, with one of my friends receiving his first bee/yellow jacket stings.

Oddly enough, he wasn't angry at me afterwards, on the basis that he now has an interesting story to tell.

• 3 weeks later...

Snuck up an a squad of guys, I think five or six. I rounded he trees and started shooting bodies. I took all of them in the back with out a shot being fired. One of the guys turned around and said, " Its frickin cowboy." Well tring to by slick and cocky I spun my gun on my finger before I put it in the holster. As it spun it went of and I split my own lip open. It hit me so hard I almost fell backwards in my butt. :D

today first game with my new tm hi-capa 5.1 standing behind our definsive position trying to defog my goggles while not taking them off my face i saw a blurry shape (goggle defogging getting nowhere) running round the side of our position i pulled my pistol aimed and squeezed nothing happened and i was subsequently hosed......................id left the sodding safety on ULTIMATE FACE PALM MOMENT

I once shot Belladonna by accident.

When I get bored loading up on a morning I sometimes point my pistol (single action 1911) with the hammer down at her pull the trigger and say bang.

One morning I got a new USP (double action) and I think you can guess the rest.

Yes I'm an idiot.

That's why there's rules that say "All guns are loaded, all the time, no exceptions".

Explanation: Treat all guns as they are loaded and ready to fire.

One that isn't all that funny, to be honest:

The first time I got my BE M500 clone in 8mm in a game, I found that it couldn't quite fire off all 48 rounds on a single charge of gas.

So, I had some hairy moments, like when I charged around a mound and into a trench with three OPFORs inside. First shot, tabbed one in the chest with all three bbs. Second shot, tabbed the second in the arm with a single bb as he turned away. Third shot, Click. No gas left.

Oh.

The third OPFOR grinned and pulled his rifle around as I frantically ran up the side of the trench and over the mound, somehow managing to miss me completely from only 30 feet away.

I slid down the other side of the mound, desperately trying to find the fill valve with the can of green gas I had in my hand. I finally found it, gave it a quick 1 second fill and rolled, bringing the shotgun up just as the third OPFOR appeared at the top of the mound.

THAP.

The M500 should chamber and fire 3 rounds of 8mm. Generally when that happens each round is fired with about 1J of energy.

Now, if the magazine is low and the shotgun chambers a single round, that round then get a hell of a lot more energy. More along the lines of 2J.

He apparently felt the impact through his plate carrier, and showed the perfectly circular bruise to me later.

• 3 weeks later...

I accedently shot my friend twice, it was i thougt it was unloaded, he got angry the second time :P (EDIT: It was a Glock :S)

also the friend i shot lost the damn magazine spring, to one of my gbb, so i only have 1 wokring mag.

• 3 weeks later...

This happened a few days ago:

I just got my brand new M1911 gbb in the mail. My sister kept nagging me to let her try it out. However, she thinks its an aep like my cyma glock :) It's already loaded with bb's and gas so I hand it to her and we go into the backyard. Well, she pulls the trigger and screams when the slide blows back and almost drops the pistol on the ground :o

First ever gbb I bought (TM Desert Eagle Hard Kick) I started adjusting the hop and usually when I do this on my AEP or AEGs I put it close to my else and look down the side and watch the BB's flight. Well, with all the excitement of using my shiny new desert eagle, I completely forgot about the hard kick part and promptly smacked myself in the face with the slide as it flew back.

Good times.

• 2 months later...

Hit the decocker on my Maruzen P99 once. Somehow a little puff of gas launched a round out, but didn't blow back. I happened to be pointing it at a friend's *albatross*.

Again with the P99, I charged two guys, firing one-handed. Shot one, then tripped over a barbed wire fence. Accidentally fired while falling, and hit the other guy in the cheek from 30ft.

A while ago I was taking my KJW M9 (first gun...and it was plastic) for some plinking, the gun barely worked as it was. First few shots went alright and around the tenth the rear left portion of the slide exploded. Think I still have the slide laying around somewhere.

• 2 months later...

My friend was firing his WA M4 but it wasnt cycling. So he turned it on its side to look into the chamber and at that moment it decided to cycle and all the gas from the previous few shots vented through the bolt into his face

I was dry firing a KWC P99 on green gas once and all of a sudden the back of the slide fractured, firing the metal cylinder out at me. it just shaved past my eye and broke the computer monitor behind me. :D

My friend was firing his WA M4 but it wasnt cycling. So he turned it on its side to look into the chamber and at that moment it decided to cycle and all the gas from the previous few shots vented through the bolt into his face

Oof, that sucks. Hope none of it got into his eyes.

Archived