XM90-S

Donut

Following the failure of the C26a project due to the fact that I couldn't find a reliable and easy way to make the right magazine and feeding function, I just decided to make something.

P1010013.jpg

First paint, oh, and by the way, spray painting is not my forte. But I decided to leave it as this random and dirty two toned look for no real reason.

P1010014.jpg

And I also added a gas tube for the lack of things to do.

P1010015.jpg

I stands by itself now

P1010016.jpg

I tried it with an Eotech on, but it looked terrible.

P1010018.jpg

P1010019.jpg

P1010022.jpg

I need to stop playing MoH, CoD, and Battlefield

P1010024.jpg

It's mostly done, I can't see anything other than final touch up and probably 2nd or 3rd coat of paint left to do.

And yes, I know that I could probably just add a shell and it'd be close enough to a C26a

I normally don't like stubby ish guns, but this one is really growing on me lol. It's like a cute p90, with evil intentions lol.

I'd be really interested if you work more on this gun (although I can't possibly imagine what else you could do to it).

I love that last pic with all your creations... Is that another full sized XM90 in the works?...

I really like the front end.

Only things I'd do...smooth out the rear under the gun a bit more. Pictures make it look really rough.

I'd cut down the rail, too, to where it doesn't over-hang the ledge that it's mounted on.

And finally, buy one of those clone Dr. Optics things...the mini red dots. It'll look pretty sweet with one of those, methinks.

-Vic

Maybe some of us just likes things rough :/

The rail was supposed to have support all the way through, but I got tired of building the rest of it so I just say screw it and stopped right there.

There isn't much I can do to it, but feel free to add any interesting ideas.

Anyone notice anything interesting? ;)

The wholesale slaughter of P90s I can live with... just barely, but I can take it.

But Donut... so help me, if you lay so much as a finger on that MP7... I'll.. I'll...

I'll cry like a little girl with a skinned knee! :no:

The wholesale slaughter of P90s I can live with... just barely, but I can take it.

But Donut... so help me, if you lay so much as a finger on that MP7... I'll.. I'll...

I'll cry like a little girl with a skinned knee! :no:

Look what you did! Now hes crying, hes probably going to run home and write in his diary about how unfair life is and post it on his myspace. In a few hours he will have dyed his hair black and started listening to My Chemical Romance. Within a day he will have written his first poem, and from that point on, the transformation is irreversible. And all this could have been prevented...

Just remember

onlyyoucanpreventemos.jpg

Or actually, you now what, The Badger's collection of overgrown clams could use more food, go ahead and defile the mp7. The Badger will sell you his RK104 if it will help any [/shameless plug]

The gun actually looks good, its nice to see the xm90 again, although The Badger still wonders how it would look with an AG36 front end.... and a g36 style carry handle

*wanders off dreaming about magical hybrids and emo devouring clams*

Archived